Bad Guy Danny Cueva, budding young scam artist - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2017, 06:15 PM   #31
JCCS
My biggest question is do you have the tracking #'s of both boxes?

Old 03-07-2017, 06:22 PM   #32
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCueva View Post
Doug has yet to respond once. I have provided photos and emails.
If you don't have anything to hide, why not just answer the questions that have been asked of you? If you want to put the focus back on the person who initiated this thread without providing any useful evidence, that's the most effective way to get it done. It's still a very small thread, so it shouldn't be very hard to find what people would like to see you provide.

Old 03-07-2017, 06:24 PM   #33
DCueva
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
My biggest question is do you have the tracking #'s of both boxes?
No. I do not.

Old 03-07-2017, 06:26 PM   #34
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
So is Danny Cueva in Las Vegas, NM, or in Miami, Fl?

Danny, please provide proof of the shipment back to Doug. That will show the weight, date of shipment & other details.
This is a great place to start, in case you forgot Danny.

Old 03-07-2017, 06:40 PM   #35
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCueva View Post
No. I do not.
Since you sent one of the boxes, a couple of minutes of online research if you get notifications that way or a phone call to the shipper will provide the tracking number and the other information.

Old 03-07-2017, 06:45 PM   #36
Black Adder
I can find tracking numbers of shipments sent and received within minutes, fedex can work from your address and name etc.
Its not hard.....
And it can only benefit you here

Old 03-07-2017, 07:41 PM   #37
DavidBeard
I find it highly odd that Danny (and the OP Doug) have flat our REFUSED to answer almost all of the questions presented to them in this thread. Danny was viewing this thread earlier.....no response.

Old 03-07-2017, 08:33 PM   #38
tlmoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
I find it highly odd that Danny (and the OP Doug) have flat our REFUSED to answer almost all of the questions presented to them in this thread. Danny was viewing this thread earlier.....no response.
Yes! Something is off with this. It's pretty easy to answer the questions that were asked - for both parties. I don't think either one is so obtuse they don't know how to provide the information that was asked about.

Old 03-07-2017, 09:07 PM   #39
Craig Wyatt
Danny is lurking right this second. Can you answer just this one question yo start off. Where do you live.
Don't come here and play dodge ball and expect anyone to take you seriously or believe one word out of your mouth.

Giving your lack of cooperation thus far I do not believe at this point that you shipped the animal back.

Seems more like a scammer is trying to pull a reversal.

Prove me wrong if I am. If your a scammer you can confirm it by continuing to avoid every question asked of you.

Old 03-08-2017, 06:42 AM   #40
Robert Walker
Just curious if this is the same boa in question here in this thread?
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!