Gravid jackson and Male jackson for sale or trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 12:06 PM   #1
akazookeeper
Thumbs up Gravid jackson and Male jackson for sale or trade

Breeding pair of jackson's for sale.female is gravid,already proven breeders.i need to sell them before the weekend.if they are bought before sunday,you get the enclosure for free.the female is red phase, male and female are both 10 inches long and are 1.2-1.5 years old.i need to sell them for 125 dollars but if you buy before this weekend is over then they are 100 dollars.

thanks,

david maier

kfsm-maierdavid@gaggle.net
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-04-2005, 05:39 PM   #2
sam_hunter011
hey im sorry they are 100 each right?

Old 03-05-2005, 08:38 AM   #3
akazookeeper
jackson

no they are 125 dollars total.but with shipping they would be 175 total.female is gravid.

thanks,

david maier
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-05-2005, 01:09 PM   #4
rozdaboff
Can the enclosure be broken down and shipped? Could you please post some pics, or email them to me at rozdaboff@aol.com. Thanks

Old 03-11-2005, 12:36 PM   #5
chameleonseeker
Hi my name is Brandon, and I am very interested in your add. I just moved to Seattle and had to leave my baby's in California. I am qualified to take care of your babies. I work at A Pet Care Clinic as the lead veterinary technician in Mountlake Terrace for Dr Chris Cannon. She is highly regarded as one of the best reptile veterinarians (one of 2 veterinarians recommended by Pacific Northwest Herpetological Society for the entire Northwest). She is extremely knowledgeable about chameleons. That said, I would really like to know what is or is not included with the enclosure i.e. do I need to pick up lighting and plants or are the included in the enclosure? I just want to be totally prepared for their arrival if I am lucky enough to purchase your babies.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread