3-way trade between myself, HerpLuver, & Michael Williams - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 05-04-2006, 01:56 PM   #1
PerfectPetPython
3-way trade between myself, HerpLuver, & Michael Williams

I'm planning on sending $150 via postal money order to HerpLover (Chris Altzer). Chris had originally sent this amount of money to Michael Williams, who did not end up sending him the right animal. Michael had told Chris he would replace the animal with the right animal.
I had told Michael that I was looking for a 1600 gram female, but Chris declined stating he wants a refund. Michael has agreed to allow me to send Chris his refund, and I will send Michael $50 to help cover shipping on his behalf. I feel I am helping both parties solve a problem, and I am getting a snake that I would eventually bought from someone else anyway. This may also help clear up any bad name associated with Michael/Elisa Cox.

After Chris recieves his money and verifies he has recieved it, he is no longer responsible for what happens between Michael and I. I would like both parties to include some form of agreement publicly.

Thank you,
Anne Marie Troff

Old 05-04-2006, 02:25 PM   #2
HerpLuver
The refund is actually based on a purchase i made with Micheal in June of 05 where i purchased 0.2 LTC Ball Pythons. Micheal had agreed on a live arrival, health, etc.. guarantee. The largest of the females was DOA when she arrived and the smaller female was over 400 grams smaller than advertised. The total purchase price was 250 plus shipping, so i asked Micheal via email if i could get 150 back, 125 for the DOA and 25 for the misrepresented size of the smaller animal. Micheal had agreed last year but i never received a refund. In an Ad that Micheal and Elisa Cox had posted selling some animals Elisa stated she would make good on any bad deals that Micheal had made in the past. Micheal also agreed. He offered me a replacement animal, but i refused saying i just wanted a refund. Charisma offered to send ME the 150 dollars for an animal she wanted from Micheal, a 1600 gram female. She will also send Micheal 50 dollars for overnight shipping as has been stated already. Micheal has agreed to this process, and Charisma has agreed that after i receive the money and verify that i have received it, that i am no longer responsible for what happens with Charisma and Micheals deal. In other words, i will not be requested to refund the money to Charisma.

Im 100% in agreeance with this deal and as far as i can tell so is Micheal.

Charisma, thanks greatly for your help in getting me what is rightfully owed, i appreciate your assistance!

Old 05-04-2006, 02:26 PM   #3
HerpLuver
Also, i wanted to put my contact info here so it is publicly known that i have given it

Chris Altizer
126 W Inca St
Aberdeen, MD 21001
410-306-6192

Old 05-04-2006, 04:46 PM   #4
PerfectPetPython
I'm just waiting for Micheal to post publicly that this is at least a 1600 gram female, nothing is wrong with her, she is not sick and does not have any parasites, etc... and guarantees live arrival on her.
When I hear back from him, I will send out the money orders.
Also, Micheal, I need your address.

Old 05-04-2006, 04:48 PM   #5
PerfectPetPython
Also, we need to know when the animal is to be shipped.
I will put delivery confirmation on both money orders, and I expect my animal (1600 gram female ball python, 100% healthy) to be shipped out within 10 (ten) business days.

Old 05-04-2006, 05:19 PM   #6
HerpLuver
All sounds fair, have you PMed Micheal (im sure you have, just checking) or maybe called him to let him know of this thread? Im sure he'll get to it ASAP, he has been answering posts on a semi-regular basis lately so it shouldnt be too long.

Micheal, when you post please verify our agreement and answer these questions for Charisma;

1- What is the exact weight or approximate weight of the female BP?

2- Is the female healthy?

3- Does she have any parasites known or possible?

4- Will you be able to ship within 10 business days of receiving Charisma's 50 dollar money order?

5- Do you have any issues you wish to bring up regarding this agreement?

Old 05-04-2006, 06:14 PM   #7
PerfectPetPython
thank you Chris.
He's been PMed the link already.

Old 05-05-2006, 07:55 PM   #8
Bigman101
1- What is the exact weight or approximate weight of the female BP?
the one im sending is 1300gr. eating live smal rats once in a while. or african fats often.

2- Is the female healthy? she is healthy in every way. but she has shed bad a few times for me. but she hasn't done that in a long time.

3- Does she have any parasites known or possible? none. inside or out

4- Will you be able to ship within 10 business days of receiving Charisma's 50 dollar money order? yes i would be able to send

5- Do you have any issues you wish to bring up regarding this agreement?
no

Old 05-05-2006, 08:25 PM   #9
PerfectPetPython
the 1300 gram female sounds fine Michael.
I'll send you a PM for your address.

HerpLuver--Your money order will go out tomarrow. If you would like tracking information just send me a PM or give me a call.

Michael--If I hear back from you today with your addy I'll go ahead and send your money order out tomarrow as well.

Thanks guys!

Old 05-10-2006, 05:25 PM   #10
HerpLuver
Today i received the $150 dollar postal money order from Charisma, although the name on the money order is Anne Troff as who its from. Everything is good from my end.

Micheal, if you received the $50 dollar money order please post here and let Charisma know a shipping date so we can finalize this agreement.

Again Charisma, I want to thank you very much for this, especially NOW that im in a financial bind it helps a WHOLE lot.

Charisma is a great person and very easy on the ears via telephone

Incoming feedback for Charisma!

Just wondering, Who's Anne Troff?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!