Good Guy Albert Bazaar - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-10-2015, 01:01 AM   #1
acpart
Albert Bazaar

I arranged to purchase a gecko from this L. williamsi breeder and had to back out before he shipped it. He was kind enough to respond immediately and refund my money with no questions asked. I will gladly do business with him again as needed.

Aliza Arzt

Old 03-10-2015, 08:00 AM   #2
cguarino30
I made a purchase from Albert and he was terrific. Tons of communication, even after the transaction, including care and breeding tips. Animals were in great condition and thanks to his assistance, they are now successfully breeding as well.

Old 07-31-2015, 10:37 PM   #3
StarDustScales
I had a similar experience as cguarino30 .... I bought a pair of williamsi and he followed up after everything just to check in. They are doing wonderfully and our female recently laid an egg

Old 08-10-2015, 12:31 PM   #4
bassmasters2224
i recently reached out to albert and he kindly accepted to sell a pair of williamsi to my wife. he was very knowledgable and answered all of our questions. The geckos arrived safe and sound and look amazing. this guy really does care. A+++ if we ever need another pair of geckos he is who we will use again. thanks albert if you read this.

Thanks, Nathan

Old 01-23-2018, 02:39 PM   #5
Webuildart
I’ve made numerous purchases from Albert.
Everything flawless, everything was beyond my high expectations.
Albert not only sold me the animals but followed up with detailed and thorough instructions and advice.
One of the best breeders, I’ve had the extreme pleasure of dealing with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!