For Sale Proven trio Rare Earth Red Ackies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 06:02 PM   #1
irishanaconda
Proven trio Rare Earth Red Ackies

Hello, im posting up my trio of ackies that i have had for about 2 years. I received them when they were about 2 years old and last year i got about 38 eggs and hatched some really pretty babies. I am opening up a retail reptile shop located in Apache Junction, Arizona and find myself not having enough time to keep on these and i could use the money for the shop. Asking 2900$ with shipping included. Here is a video i made of them soaking.
Shipping can be done from hub to hub as long as payment has cleared. I do not ship first. Live arrival guarantee. Pm me with questions or if in Arizona you can come down and take a look in the shop. Pics of their babies are in the attachments. Thanks again for looking
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2018, 11:27 PM   #2
irishanaconda
I have responded to all pms, and decided to pause the sale for now because the females have both started to swell up and the male has bred them both consistently. After these clutches are laid in about 20 days i will put them back up. https://www.facebook.com/Holdfastreptiles/ scroll down on the fb page and u will see a video of them locked up. Thanks for looking
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread