Professionalism? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-03-2007, 05:08 PM   #51
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
Not even a good JR "hacker"

Lets review. Some dial up companies still share IPs. So that means many many PC will be under the same IP.

I have DSL. I have the same IP for a two week span. then it changes.

Each PC does not have a IP just for it. There is an ID on the net card though. But this is getting deeper then we need to talk about.

Proxy is used for hiding. and it is not a good hiding spot either. It is like sitting in the middle of a room with a sheet over you in a game of hide and seek. that is all.
Hey Gary. I wouldn't want to put words in your mouth but is the above another way of saying that Trolls is not Smart?

AHAhahahAHAHhahaHAHAHAhahahaHAHahahahaha

Hey walkietalkie, how many time you gonna try this same old crap before you give up and take the three friends you have and leave?

Old 12-03-2007, 05:14 PM   #52
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk of Life
Wes,
Can you even read?
Your response to the quoted text makes no sense whatsoever.
If anyone should be tucking their tail, it is you. You have some mental image of yourself as a wordsmith, but your comprehension appears to be somewhat lacking.

As far as taking advice from you, I think I'll pass.
You, who have been here since, I guess forever, have an aggregate karma (approval of your fellow members) of -2285 which puts you right there with your buddies Lawson and Clark. Third lowest on the site. Maybe you should take your own advice and return when you have developed some people skills.

I think I'll look for advice elsewhere.
You don't know what you're talking about with karma system fella. Wes had the HIGHEST karma at one point and it simply takes a huge hit when you become suspended. Its going to take time to reflect again how most people really feel about him and his contribution to fauna.

I can get all your karma points in an hour without even trying and by me just being me. I place a small wager your karma points came from the likes of Bruce, Bud, and Clark. The three karma abusing amigos that screwed the karma system to what it is for all of us.

That said...

If you want challenge scumbags on the BOI with kindness and understanding then you go ahead and you do that. No one is stopping you from doing that or discouraging you from doing that. Personally I've never seen kindness and understanding prevail on the BOI but knock yourself out. I got a dictionary too and if your methods work I'll give Miriam Webster a flip through. K?

Old 12-03-2007, 07:19 PM   #53
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Hey Gary. I wouldn't want to put words in your mouth but is the above another way of saying that Trolls is not Smart?

AHAhahahAHAHhahaHAHAHAhahahaHAHahahahaha

Hey walkietalkie, how many time you gonna try this same old crap before you give up and take the three friends you have and leave?

You could say that LMAO

Old 12-03-2007, 10:34 PM   #54
Cat_72
Quote:
You, who have been here since, I guess forever, have an aggregate karma (approval of your fellow members) of -2285 which puts you right there with your buddies Lawson and Clark. Third lowest on the site. Maybe you should take your own advice and return when you have developed some people skills.

I think I'll look for advice elsewhere.
As has been said, you really need to look at how the karma system actually currently works. Besides what Chuck was so kind to already explain, you must be aware, before bragging about your karma level, that the ability of other regular members to give NEGATIVE karma has been removed, thanks to the likes of Bud and Bruce who abused the system. It is very possible that in the past, you would have received enough negative karma for what you have posted to offset the positive....

Old 12-03-2007, 10:46 PM   #55
Wilomn
Quote:
Wes,
Can you even read?
Maybe you should take your own advice and return when you have developed some people skills.
I have fantastic people skills. I'd be willing to wager that I could irritate most anyone were I to truly put my mind to it.

Old 12-04-2007, 10:17 AM   #56
Laura Fopiano
How does a question from the "OP" turn into another trashing of bud and bruce? While the whole "jedi thing" is really creepy to me, bud does make a valid point (leave out the dark side stuff, ewwww)

Mike you need to be specific, spill the names and stop being so cryptic.

The writting style is not even close to hypoboas, however, sledge hammer and shrillomn is a closer match. Good catch Bobby!

Old 12-04-2007, 11:28 AM   #57
Stardust
I think it is pretty obvious who "Walk of life" is talking about. If he is not talking about Rich and not talking about the mini mods there is only one catagory left. The only posts I have seen from the super mods is in the BOI threads.
Walk of life is rather damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He mentions names he gets points for attacking, if he doesn't he gets prodded and prodded until hopefully he does. Up to and including shovelling him into catagories with other people that the posse here does not like.

I understand where he is coming from as I am rather surprised at some of the posts as well but I also understand that it is what it is and nothing is going to change that. The only changes that will occur is what each individual thinks and assesses what is read in their own minds.

Walk of life, if you decided to start this why not just finish it and say exactly what is on your mind because either way it looks like you are going to be jumped on. Already the lower case of your name has started, the insinuations have started and the catagorizing has started so why not just spill what ever it is you want to say out?
Or you can simply back out all together because this is getting you no where and will not change a thing.
The only accomplishment thus far has been a little adding to the drama.

Old 12-04-2007, 11:34 AM   #58
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
I think it is pretty obvious who "Walk of life" is talking about. If he is not talking about Rich and not talking about the mini mods there is only one catagory left. The only posts I have seen from the super mods is in the BOI threads.
Walk of life is rather damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He mentions names he gets points for attacking, if he doesn't he gets prodded and prodded until hopefully he does.
Do you honestly believe Dr. Jay, Ken, and I are so shallow that we can not accept criticism of our actions without automatically assessing warning points for antangonism? There is a world of difference between calmly and professionally presented criticism and an outright attack. I think the three of us know that and can recognize the difference.

Old 12-04-2007, 11:38 AM   #59
Stardust
Actually Dennis when I said that I was referring to perhaps some of the mini mods assessing the points in protection of the Super mods and to get back at the person (walk of life) who some are clearly not liking at the moment.

Old 12-04-2007, 11:49 AM   #60
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
Actually Dennis when I said that I was referring to perhaps some of the mini mods assessing the points in protection of the Super mods and to get back at the person (walk of life) who some are clearly not liking at the moment.
Were that to happen as you describe, and be brought to the attention of one of us, the offending WS Mod would find themselves on the receiving end of points for warning system abuse.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!