Professionalism? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-04-2007, 11:51 AM   #61
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
Actually Dennis when I said that I was referring to perhaps some of the mini mods assessing the points in protection of the Super mods and to get back at the person (walk of life) who some are clearly not liking at the moment.
Thank you.

On another note, why is everyone still responding to or trying to convince the OP of anything? It was painfully obvious from the first couple of posts that this is but another shrill incarnation. Someone that does not have the courage to debate face to face so to speak, with their true identity, does not deserve this communities attention. They are nothing more than an outsider lurking in the shadows of anonymity where they feel safe to take shots at this site. They certainly will not get any of my time.

Old 12-04-2007, 11:55 AM   #62
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Thank you.

On another note, why is everyone still responding to or trying to convince the OP of anything? It was painfully obvious from the first couple of posts that this is but another shrill incarnation. Someone that does not have the courage to debate face to face so to speak, with their true identity, does not deserve this communities attention. They are nothing more than an outsider lurking in the shadows of anonymity where they feel safe to take shots at this site. They certainly will not get any of my time.
You are correct Dennis. I wasn't going to respond to this thread at all, it is simply I have too much time on my hands today
Unless the thread starter cares to elaborate or switch tactics I am only going to continue reading. Not worth my time (even with some spare time) either.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:00 PM   #63
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
Were that to happen as you describe, and be brought to the attention of one of us, the offending WS Mod would find themselves on the receiving end of points for warning system abuse.
Sorry Ken, did not see this post.

You see "Walk of Life" this is exactly why they are super mods and have been for a long time.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:02 PM   #64
dsirkle
As a newbie with no standing I am going to speculate that Walk of Life is someone that was or is a friend of somebody who was soundly beaten up out here in the past. He doesn't believe that he can be victorious in open combat so he has resorted to insurgent tactics. He may or may not be linked to the obvious suspects. He would hope to cause dissent and paranoia among the troops.His thought processes are remarkably similar to Shrillomn.He is rather like a flag burner in that he professes a moral symbolism but really seeks only to get a reaction. This is the profile that I have come up with and if nothing else it demonstates that as a recently retired man that I have very little to do.

Old 12-04-2007, 03:25 PM   #65
Wilomn
Sunshine, I resent the fact that you think I'd be less than fair.

Also, your opinion is just that, one opinion out of many. Should walkie talkie choose to actually come forward and name some names, which I think is highly unlikely given the lack of backbone this and his other incarnations have proven, I would treat him no differently than anyone else.

So long as it is NOT an attack, why should he get points?

Now, defining attack, that's another thing entirely. It seems that some think mere mention of detrimental facts can be connoted to be an attack when that was not the intended, but thems the breaks. You types your letters and you takes your chances. I am a living example of that.

The fact that I have NO respect for cowards in no way means I'm going to treat them unfairly. Should a backbone be grown by our troll I'd treat him the same as any other member I didn't like. Fairly.

Old 12-04-2007, 04:23 PM   #66
critical bill
rotflmao.........

Old 12-04-2007, 06:45 PM   #67
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Do you honestly believe Dr. Jay, Ken, and I are so shallow that we can not accept criticism of our actions without automatically assessing warning points for antangonism? There is a world of difference between calmly and professionally presented criticism and an outright attack. I think the three of us know that and can recognize the difference.

Dennis is 100% right. I have questioned the super mods and even Rich himself and never once got points for it. It is all on the way you go about it. I can not see my points right now but I do not think I have any at all.

Old 12-04-2007, 07:22 PM   #68
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
I can not see my points right now but I do not think I have any at all.
No points, you're a virgin.

Old 12-05-2007, 05:41 AM   #69
Gary O
LMAO ......... That was great.

IMO though I think fauna has become more interesting. Sure there are memebrs that post a bit harsh. But I would rather have that then people just ripping others off.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:24 AM   #70
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
LMAO ......... That was great.

IMO though I think fauna has become more interesting. Sure there are memebrs that post a bit harsh. But I would rather have that then people just ripping others off.
Yes, it is becoming more interesting...and will become more so as those people that where sitting at the computer posting harshly have their turn to bend over (what goes around, comes around).

*I am referring to the poll where it is obvious that so many herpers are not following shipping policies..when a snake is killed because the package was held back, or didn't arrive in time...I can see..a LOT of people are going to have their chance to experience this "harshness."

.....this has been a paid announcement. The realllll you is showwwing thouuuuugh...yoooourrrr trueuuuee voooiice.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!