Rocky Mountain Reptile Breeders' Show and Sale, Sept 25/26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 06-02-2004, 03:06 PM   #1
Mark and Aimee
Rocky Mountain Reptile Breeders' Show and Sale, Sept 25/26

I know this one is a few months out... But it's the only decent show in the entire state (Colorado).

Rocky Mountain Reptile Breeders' Show and Sale
Saturday, Sept. 25, 2004
Sunday, Sept. 26, 2004
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Adams County Fairgrounds - Al Lesser bldg.
9755 Henderson Road, Brighton, CO

We'll be there with a lot of stuff... After all, we're hoarding much of our hatchlings for that show ;-) Come out and see us!

Old 06-03-2004, 03:03 PM   #2
sputnik
SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE

The quality and quantity get better every year, well worth the drive!

Old 06-09-2004, 05:37 PM   #3
heartmountain
Hey Mark and Aimee, now that one sounds like it may be worth driving down for. Who's usually there?

Sean
Heart Mountain Herps

Old 06-14-2004, 02:58 PM   #4
Mark and Aimee
Quote:
Hey Mark and Aimee, now that one sounds like it may be worth driving down for. Who's usually there?
It's mostly locals... But there is usually a good selection of pythons, boas, colubrids, dragons, geckos, etc.

I don't know what everyone else will be bringing this year, but here's a quick list of what we'll be offering (at great prices!):

Boas (BCI)
Ball Pythons
Macklot's Pythons
Bearded Dragons
Rankin's Dragons
Crested Geckos
Leopard Geckos
Collared Lizards

And possibly some other stuff... Depending on how things go.

Old 07-29-2004, 04:30 PM   #5
Mark and Aimee
Great News!

It just gets better all the time...

First - Visit our web site at http://www.outbacksnakehouse.net to print off a 10% off coupon, good for any reptile purchase at our table (Valid only on Sept 24th and 25th). This coupon is ONLY good for reptile purchases at the Outback Snakehouse table.

Second - We will be giving away one baby Bearded Dragon at the show. You will be entered once for each reptile you purchase from us. Buy 5 animals, get entered 5 times. You must be present on Sunday at 2:00 PM to win. The great people at the Colorado Herp Society have agreed to give you free admission on Sunday, if you purchase a reptile from us on Saturday (Save $7 AND you just might win a Bearded Dragon!).

Depending on show attendance, we may go ahead and give away TWO baby Bearded Dragons.

Thanks to all, and see you there!

Old 09-01-2004, 12:27 PM   #6
Mark and Aimee
Bump!

The Denver show is getting closer, and we'll have even more animals available than we originally anticipated! We're hoping for a good turnout, and to see many people at the show!

Old 09-11-2004, 08:52 PM   #7
milehighexotics
Thumbs up Rocky Mountain Breeders Show

We are also planning on being there. I hope it's a GREAT turn out!! This will be my first year setting up but I do have alot of stuff I'll be bringing. I paid for 3 tables and may need some more. I'm Robert Templeman, Owner Mile High Exotics milehighexotics@msn.com We hope to see you all there!! Happy Herping!!

Old 09-13-2004, 01:00 PM   #8
Mark and Aimee
I'm trying to get a second table today - after realizing I have nowhere near enough room for everything on one table!

Old 09-13-2004, 02:06 PM   #9
milehighexotics
I would imagine they still have some available. My bud just talked to them about 3 days ago and they still did. Have you given Donald a call at the society? (303)232-4221 Colorado Herp Society

Old 09-13-2004, 06:23 PM   #10
Mark and Aimee
Yep - I had Don Blanchard reserve a second table for us today.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!