David Morgan of Morgan's Boas a VERY GOOD GUY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2007, 01:34 AM   #1
FavorBoas
David Morgan of Morgan's Boas a VERY GOOD GUY!

I recently had the pleasure of receiving two Aby line boas from David Morgan of Morgan Boas in So. Cali. and would like to say THANK YOU to David. He was extremely courteous, and had no problems sending me updated pics of the boas I was deciding on (I was trying to pick 2 out of 4). He sent me comparison pics and when I had made my decision, sent my boas with complete feed & shed records, picture identification & took great care in the packaging. Even sending them in handmade snake bags!

Old 02-27-2008, 12:39 PM   #2
brodie691
I must agree............

I just received an Aby line male in today from David, and i have to say, he exceeded any and all expectations.
This has to be the absolute best pack job i have received thus far in any shipment, and i tend to get quite a few a week.
He had great communication, and i WILL definetly be doing more business with him in the future. I would recommend David to ANYONE looking for outstanding quality boas to add to their stock.
I am exceptionally pleased in choosing Morgans Boas!

Matthew Watkins

Old 07-18-2011, 03:03 AM   #3
Judgment
I recently bought a boa from David Morgan. The entire transaction was flawless from start to finish. Communication was excellent, the boa was exactly as it was represented, packaging and shipping was superb. David also included a feed and shed record, I.D. sheet and a care sheet with the boa. David's professionalism, attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure a happy customer was evident every step of the way. I will not hesitate to purchase an animal from him again. Thanks David!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!