Good Guy Daniel Parker of Sunshine Serpents - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:34 PM   #31
JCCS
Did you just admit to shipping Eastern Diamondbacks through UPS? Did Dan ship these snakes UPS? Also, why were you feeding these snakes multiple times when they regurged. Do you not think they need some time to let their digestive systems settle after this. Also, you never commented on if you shipped these snakes second day. Prove you shipped them overnight by posting a receipt and that will go somewhere. You have a lot of holes in your story. BTW, I have no clue who Dan or you are, just a neutral bystander.

Chris Canada-Smith

Old 06-03-2009, 04:36 PM   #32
Craigh
Can you posts pics or emails Fred ?

Old 06-03-2009, 04:39 PM   #33
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentgal View Post
First of all... If Fred is out there please e-mail me so we can talk. Im very sorry to hear what happened to you and Id like to get your side. Second , dan its my husband Doug who put in the order for our snakes with you. You dont know me at all Ive never spoke or communicated with you in anyway. You have never contacted me or my husband about the problem we have. I am very interested however in this other problem youre having it sounds alot like you did the same thing to someone else and now you busted yourself!! It would be funny if you didnt owe us so much money. However I am sorry for talking shit. I was out of line a bit and I do apologize. I dont want to turn this into a Dramatic thread. This site is for business and information. Its not a civil court and no matter how much we argue no one will benefit financially from it. That being said I have been asked by my spouse to stay out of the situation. And dan odds are someone is not going to go out of their way to hurt you unless if you really did do something horrible to them so ..If you didnt screw anybody stop acting so paranoid. My husband has been threatened several times by punks online and they never make due because they know they are in the wrong. Why dont you contact us soon dan. We can still try to work things out so we can at least be neutral.
Kaytlin serpentgal@live.com

So have you never talk to Dan ? In your last post you said you have ... Just trying to get your story straight thats all..

Old 06-03-2009, 04:47 PM   #34
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigh View Post
Can you posts pics or emails Fred ?
So how many of snakes did you keep, send back etc...?

and please start/open your own membership here so we know who we're talking to ( It's also a part of the rules of usage for this site), thanks.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:50 PM   #35
homegrownherps
Quote:
Here is how it went exactly Ill take picture of the dead snake later. Dan did at one point leave me a message saying he d refund me for the dead one but he never retuned my calls again. These are the snakes I purchased. First shipment was an albino eastern diamondback female $1250. Appeared in great health I called and complimented dan. 1.1adult yellow ratsnakes wild caught long term captives. I wanted cb but he promised theses were doing great so I agreed $110 for the pair 1.1 devils garden corns the female was smaller than we had discussed so I promptly retuned her and ate the shipping. dan credited me for her. 1.1 northern pines $160 looked great the female was small but not thin. 1.1 corns again the female was small but not thin $225. 3 baby yellowbellies doing fine still today, 5 cuban frogs also doing great and 3 cane toads that were doing fine until I found out how illegal they are and had to freeze then. Not tans fault. No real problems so far. I Quarantined all of dans snakes in a small room together in there own cages fresh water aspen for the most part and the room (my pantry) had never had snakes in it before. I did not attempt to feed any of the snakes for the first week. at the end of the week I made a deal for more snakes from dan. this shipment came the next day and this is where the problems began. That night when I got the snakes I fed the first shipment as I unpacked the second the pine female would not eat neither would any of the yellows. I wasnt to concerned I figured even after a week they may still be in shock from the long ship. I unpacked the second group of snakes which included 1.1 texas bairids rats the female was emaciated and just like the devils garden corn way to small for the next season. I could tell that this snake had eaten in its life but had not eaten in a long time. next the texas rats came out. there was a regurge in the container. I tried to call dan but new he was on his honeymoon so I wasnt to worried when I didnt contact him. the shipment was done last minute and dan said he was shipping full snakes so I assumed the stress of shipping caused this very foul regurge. I set them up together. Next were a pair of normal diamondbacks looked great and I never had a problem with these. dan also included in this shipment a replacement cain toad because one of them had rubbed its nose raw in shipping. As I unpacked the animals I kept the packaging together to be reused. one week goes by the devils garden corn regurged the texas rats both ate but then regurged the normal corns ate then just the female regurged the bairds rat female died the male ate then regurged the female pine finally ate a hopper after several attemps then reguged two days later. the yellow rats ate and kept down food the diamond backs albino included did fine but I knew at this point something was seriously wrong. I began calling dan 2 times daily for one week a week after he went out of town. two weeks no contact. I had no where else to put the infected snakes so I had to ship them back. I decided I better send them all back since the parasite at hand was contagious and obviously spreading through dans snakes before I got them. It confused me more because one of a pair would keep food down while the other regurged. the snakes that were regurging were the ones that came smaller I.E. the pine female was the same age as the male (siblings) but she was a foot shorted and weighed half as much. Dan was mad because he wanted to replace the dead snake and any of the ones I could prove were sick and I refused his compensation and said I was returning all of them. the only outside snake that made it in that room was a boa yearling that escaped and made her way into the pantry. I found her in the room as I was packing dans snakes IN THE SAME EXACT PACKAGING THE SAME WAY THEY CAME Let me mention that three weeks have gone by in the meantime and I have wasted mouse after mouse feeding snakes that suprizingly have great appetites but just regurged after a day or so. Even though some of the snakes such as the albino diamondback were doing ok they were shipped in close contact with the bairids rat that died so I felt I couldnt safely keep her. Three weeks after talking to dan last in person ( he hung up on me several times when I blocked my number or used someone elses) I very reluctantly sent out the snakes I knew Id never be compensated for. I paid out the you know and lost it all. Dan admits he got the shipment I dont believe they were dead.
I used ship you reptiles and last I checked they werent cookin snakes. I have also sent alot of stuff to dan IE turtles eastern chain kings and more. No problems untill now. Really. I know I lost all my money and dans friends, friends that he probably wouldnt do this to, are gonna come up here like drones and defend him but put it this way; All Im getting for my $2000+ dollars is the ability to post this and that sucks. So take it as you see it. I wouldnt have sent back all those snakes to someone who already refused to refund me unless something was seriously wrong. Dans friends wont be able to answer that question watch them aviod it all together. And please stop giving me a hard time. I really got it bad enough ok. Its like dans got a whole army of detictives trying to clear him and he won ok dan cannot be a victim he got the money and the snakes. This all started because dan takes wild snakes and sells them if you go to his site now there is plenty of proof of that. Anyone with any logic could see that dan is a prime candidate for bringing parasites and disease into a captive situation. It is almost cetain when dealing with that many wild specimens. I dont understand why thats so hard to grasp but I certainly dont care about your money anymore anyway. I will post a picture or the dead ratsnake tomorrow Im sure someone will remember seeing it on his site.

I am curious to know hog long you have been dealing in reptiles ???
Feeding the snake/ the same day you receive them ????? NOT SMART.
That alone would release me from any obligations.

And are not aware, that if a snake regurg's ...your supposed to wait a minimum of 10 days before trying to feed that snake again ????
By not waiting, you just escalate any problems.

If these snakes were as sick as you say they were...why would you pack them up and subject them to the stress of being shipped again

You knew that you were getting WC animals ..... then you should know the potential problems that go along with them.

Did you actually take any of the animals to a vet, to confirm these problems you mention?

You mention that we will avoid "that question" ....I didnt see a question .

Pretty long statement there ...but not a sliver of PROOF

Old 06-03-2009, 05:27 PM   #36
serpentgal
feedin snakes

I did not feed the snakes on the day they came I said in my post I waited a week. Pleas pay more attention I didnt write it for nothing. I have been raising and breeding snskes for several years i have several clutches down and many of my snakes are gravid now with doubles. someone keeps posting something about me caring for animals I love snakes to see one suffer kills me. I just dont have the resources to treat everyones sick snakes. If my snakes become sick I take them to Dr. silverstone in Va. beach I will post records tomorrow. I talked to dan before he went out of town not at all since. he left me a voicmail and I responded with several voicmails. He called and hung up on me several times untill I didnt pick up then he left the voice mail. I am going to take a picure of the dead bairds rat now. I will post phone records if I can showing how much I tried to contact him. we did very little in the way of e mails but if I have to I will post them dan. This would upset dan very much for other reasons and yes we both sent venomous fed-x and ups. I wont do it again I am quitting all work with hots just becuase of the cost and legality of shipping. I wasent planning on shipping them at all. but I did knowingly have them shipped illegaly on several occasions I can prove this. In his email before he left he is offering to add a pygmy rattlesnake to a fedex package I have the e-mail and tracking number.
Funnies thing, fish and game showed up at my house this morning. It didnt work. I have all my permits but the officers did give me a boa constrictor they had in their truck from an earlier job! Thanks snitch!

Old 06-03-2009, 05:40 PM   #37
homegrownherps
Quote:
I did not feed the snakes on the day they came I said in my post I waited a week. Pleas pay more attention I didnt write it for nothing. I have been raising and breeding snskes for several years i have several clutches down and many of my snakes are gravid now with doubles. someone keeps posting something about me caring for animals I love snakes to see one suffer kills me. I just dont have the resources to treat everyones sick snakes. If my snakes become sick I take them to Dr. silverstone in Va. beach I will post records tomorrow. I talked to dan before he went out of town not at all since. he left me a voicmail and I responded with several voicmails. He called and hung up on me several times untill I didnt pick up then he left the voice mail. I am going to take a picure of the dead bairds rat now. I will post phone records if I can showing how much I tried to contact him. we did very little in the way of e mails but if I have to I will post them dan. This would upset dan very much for other reasons and yes we both sent venomous fed-x and ups. I wont do it again I am quitting all work with hots just becuase of the cost and legality of shipping. I wasent planning on shipping them at all. but I did knowingly have them shipped illegaly on several occasions I can prove this. In his email before he left he is offering to add a pygmy rattlesnake to a fedex package I have the e-mail and tracking number.
Funnies thing, fish and game showed up at my house this morning. It didnt work. I have all my permits but the officers did give me a boa constrictor they had in their truck from an earlier job! Thanks snitch!
Take it easy there cupcake ...so I missed it .... I still do NOT SEE ANY PROOF of ALL your claims.

Are you referring to me as the "snitch"....if you are I think you need to step back and take breath....

And if you called my house with your moronic threats ...I would hang up on you as well and avoid even picking up when your # shows up on the caller ID

HINT: paragraphs

Old 06-03-2009, 05:40 PM   #38
serpentgal
the question is why would I pay someone, them send back healthy snakes for no reson when the person said they would not refund me? The answer the snakes were obviously sick. I could have dumped them all at a pet store and got at least some of my money back. I couldnt do this to the pet store or anyone for that matter. I did the right thing by sending them back to where they became infected. A bad person would have sold them right away to cut their losses since the snakes were showing no visible signs of illness they just couldnt hold down food. I believe dan found a virus or something in the everglades down there and sold it. He may not have ment to but judging by his actions now I can not say he wouldnt. What should I have done sold the snakes to you? bottom line I knew I was never going to see my money or my snakes again I made a huge sacrafice and everyone should really be thanking me for not selling the said snakes instead of giving them back to dan for nothing. And I notice no one is asking dan for proof of anything (becuase its mostly his homies defending him). Can he prove the snakes arrived dead? I know dan and if they did he woud have photographed them and the pics would have been posted with his original response to my thread. Why isnt anyone questioning this? It seems like a bunch of dans buds are workin aweful hard to clear him of nothing.

Old 06-03-2009, 05:44 PM   #39
serpentgal
home grown herps you just ended any future business with my me and that really sucks because I like and trust your company. and also do you have proof of moronic threats how bout you get your butt buddy dan to send you a torrent so we can all hear the supposed threats surely he saved them on his voicmail.

Old 06-03-2009, 05:53 PM   #40
Craigh
I am not buddies at all with Dan. I just purchased a snake off him a year ago and had a great deal . Look at this from are point of view. You posted on two different accounts acting (lying ) about sitting right next to the person ( If there even is another person). Dan came here posted about Fred Herman who I think is you. If Dan can come here and let us know if he ever dealt with You as in Kaytlin Bailin or who ever your boyfriend is.

If you can provide emails proven your deal as Kaytlin not Fred Herman. Posted some proof cause as of right now with you stunt in the beginning of this thread I really can't belive a word you are typing. Just prove us wrong and post Pictures and emails, thats what people do here on the BOI to show there side of the story ....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!