Tangerine albinos *PICS* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-14-2004, 04:02 AM   #1
Snakebyt
Tangerine albinos *PICS*

here are a couple of leopards that we recieved this week. Thing they qualify as tangerine??
I am going out of town this week and not sure if ill have internet at the hotel so i may not be able to check back on this thread, but enjoy the pics and tell me what ya think.... All of these are from the same father, but different mothers so they should produce killer offspring, or at least thats what im hoping on.

I love the head on this one

Another female

2 females together

and here is the male

let me know what ya think....

Old 03-14-2004, 10:57 AM   #2
All4Sky
I would say those are some pretty good looking albino tangerine leos you got there. The male has some good orange on his limbs too! Best of luck to you!

Old 03-14-2004, 12:40 PM   #3
outrageous02909
they are awesome looking geckos .who did u buy them from?
check this male out i got from topshelfgeckos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tangoray.jpg (17.8 KB, 206 views)

Old 03-14-2004, 10:00 PM   #4
Leo Lover
WOW! Snakebyte I love the male! He is AMAZING! Where did you get him?

The girls are beautiful! Put me down for babies from those guys, especially something from that male!!!

Shayna

Old 03-15-2004, 12:25 AM   #5
Blazin
NICE PICK!!!!

I saw that male earlier in the week. Very Nice Terry. I will probably have to go the long route and make my own! LOL! Or get one out of that guy in a trade with ya. Very NICE!

Old 03-20-2004, 05:07 AM   #6
Snakebyt
Well i just got back in town from Vegas, had a great time, Glad to see some of you guys liked my pics. I am planning on breeding that male to a couple female albinos as well as a couple of carrot tails, Also going to go to a show on sunday and see what i can find there for him to breed

Old 03-25-2004, 05:14 PM   #7
Denise101
WOW!! :o

Those leos are amazing!!! I wish i had a pair

Old 03-26-2004, 04:24 PM   #8
diablohogs
Thumbs up AWESOME!

thats easily my favorite morph. i just love tremper albino tangerines ecspecially when they are as nice as your male there.

seems like breeding him to some hypo tangerines would definately strengthen the tangerine in your hypo tangs and would make for some really nice tangerine hypos het. for tremper albino.

Cool lizards!! Good Luck!

Old 03-26-2004, 04:36 PM   #9
Snakebyt
Re: AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally posted by diablohogs
thats easily my favorite morph. i just love tremper albino tangerines ecspecially when they are as nice as your male there.

seems like breeding him to some hypo tangerines would definately strengthen the tangerine in your hypo tangs and would make for some really nice tangerine hypos het. for tremper albino.

Cool lizards!! Good Luck!
already hav ea couple hypo tang females ready to breed to him as soon as he is ready

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!