Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 84 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2016, 05:32 PM   #831
hhmoore
Under the circumstances, it seems appropriate to remove that post. Not because of the accusation, but because it was made under a false name

Old 07-23-2016, 09:10 AM   #832
Lucille
I get health related articles emailed to me from the New York Times once a week. This one arrived today, and as I read the article, I was reminded of Mike's personality.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/0...ext-door/?_r=0

Old 07-23-2016, 09:41 AM   #833
hhmoore
(moderator hat off)
While I can certainly see that the descriptions fit, I can't help but wonder about what linking that adds to the discussion...it seems about as necessary as your speculation that he might have an alcohol problem.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:00 AM   #834
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
(moderator hat off)
While I can certainly see that the descriptions fit, I can't help but wonder about what linking that adds to the discussion...it seems about as necessary as your speculation that he might have an alcohol problem.
Mike seems as if he is going out of his way to hurt other people, (and has been successful in doing so) and his abusive/bullying behavior patterns seem similar over the years.
If in fact his behavior is similar to certain described condition(s) that may help those dealing with him now and in the future. Knowing what you are dealing with can be a first step in dealing (or choosing not to deal) with that person.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:55 AM   #835
hhmoore
Interesting.
I would think that simply seeing the behaviors/patterns displayed would be enough for people to consider. How important is it to have them labeled, really?

Old 07-23-2016, 12:41 PM   #836
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Interesting.
I would think that simply seeing the behaviors/patterns displayed would be enough for people to consider. How important is it to have them labeled, really?
Most people of average intelligence would agree.

Old 07-24-2016, 12:32 PM   #837
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Any fish and game or fish and wildlife officers reading the threads about myself and Jay sommers I highly suggest a "facility" inspection be done. Jay has sold illegal species in this state. He is either transporting them in or keeping them here. Given the fragile nature of axolotls I would expect he is keeping them here in CA.

I will also allow a house check of myself. Feel free to call me to schedule and appointment. 714-782-8421 I am fairly busy this week but I will fit you in.

I wonder if you are aware of the fact that mambas are illegal in california? Just curious what tour they will get... The mamba one or the mamba-less one.
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2016, 12:39 PM   #838
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Here's another screen shot.
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2016, 01:24 PM   #839
jrsexotics
This ladies and gentlemen is how you troll a man that is obsessed with you. Jay even though he is blocked on my Facebook still make fake accounts to access it. Even says so in earlier post.

I know Jay is sitting and watching every move I make online. I couldn't help myself but to troll this stalker yesterday by taking a picture of the mamba at the Fresno reptile show that's on the venomous display.

Jay you are pathetic. I still have yet to receive that time, date or telephone call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sommers Reptiles View Post

I wonder if you are aware of the fact that mambas are illegal in california? Just curious what tour they will get... The mamba one or the mamba-less one.
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2016, 01:34 PM   #840
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
This ladies and gentlemen is how you troll a man that is obsessed with you. Jay even though he is blocked on my Facebook still make fake accounts to access it. Even says so in earlier post.

I know Jay is sitting and watching every move I make online. I couldn't help myself but to troll this stalker yesterday by taking a picture of the mamba at the Fresno reptile show that's on the venomous display.

Jay you are pathetic. I still have yet to receive that time, date or telephone call.
Yes I know about the Fresno show display. And yet I wonder why you like to play games with people ? I get screen shots I don't look at facebook. So you just mislead folks on you facebook?
What about your gaboon viper? You still have that?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs