Inquiry BallBids.com? - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2011, 10:31 AM   #151
MrBig
That's what I was thinking Steve. Has anyone directed Kylie to this thread? Or asked her of her opinion of her dealings so far? I'm not saying it's not a possibility, but given my limited knowledge of Kylie's past behavior and manner I don't think she would be in on the scam. I don't know her personally, but have considered doing business with her and the only reason I didn't was that I found what I wanted cheaper, older, and quicker. Would love to hear what she has to say about her experience and see that unboxing.

Old 12-09-2011, 10:55 AM   #152
Focal
I don't think anyone has accused them of scamming and not sending animals. I think most are upset by their unscrupulous business practices, i.e. little quarantine, false advertising (which is still being used), and the lies. Asking members to be silent and let it ride kind of defeats the purpose of the BOI IMO.

Quote:
I am not trying to "argue" with you by any means Nick, I understand each of the points you are making and respect them (as well as many of the other fine people who have posted on this topic). I just think that since we are questioning these folks' honesty, we should make 100% certain that WE are all working with and relaying correct information ourselves, and hold ourselves to the same standard. We could sit here all day and speculate ways that they could possibly be screwing people over, but when some people take that speculation and run with it as fact, that's when the waters get really muddy.
I understand your point Cathy, but speculation is a result when lies are told. I think speculation is what reveals people for what they truly are in the end.

Old 12-09-2011, 11:00 AM   #153
Scaled Perfection
From my understanding they are correcting the add and TOS, has it been fixed or still remains the same?

Old 12-09-2011, 11:06 AM   #154
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaled Perfection View Post
From my understanding they are correcting the add and TOS, has it been fixed or still remains the same?
Some of it has been fixed, but not all of it, thanks to the nay-sayers

Old 12-09-2011, 11:18 AM   #155
Scaled Perfection
its ashame that someone who had a raffle idea didnt think of this before

Old 12-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #156
Scaled Perfection
well Avi is reading the thread currently, Avi can you give us an update?

Old 12-09-2011, 11:41 AM   #157
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
I don't think anyone has accused them of scamming and not sending animals. I think most are upset by their unscrupulous business practices, i.e. little quarantine, false advertising (which is still being used), and the lies. Asking members to be silent and let it ride kind of defeats the purpose of the BOI IMO.

I understand your point Cathy, but speculation is a result when lies are told. I think speculation is what reveals people for what they truly are in the end.
Yep, lies will always make some of us sit up and take notice, inquire and analyse.

Old 12-09-2011, 12:08 PM   #158
nephrurus
Hey, Jeff Byers Here. I'm in Hamm Germany right now but it was brought to my attention that I am being associated with this Zack Byers fellow. I don't know him and I am of no relation to him. I'll read all this and address it further when I get back home.

Old 12-09-2011, 12:15 PM   #159
Scaled Perfection
I see someone has already started up a facebook community called "Just Say No to Ballbids.com"

You guys are passionate about this lol.

Old 12-09-2011, 12:23 PM   #160
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaled Perfection View Post
I see someone has already started up a facebook community called "Just Say No to Ballbids.com"

You guys are passionate about this lol.
I am beginning to hope this works out for these guys.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arvi, ballbids, zack byers, zack*byers, zbbp