Any info on snakebstr - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2003, 09:15 PM   #41
The BoidSmith
Joel,

Maybe I missed a picture. Which one is a yellow belly? And if it is a yellow belly, how does that make it different from a "white belly"?

Ball pythons are undoubtedly among the snakes that show the greatest variability in colors and shades. Does that makes them special to warrant $1,000+?

There is currently an ad offering a 1,000 g female that shows a partially melanistic head. The seller was asking for offers, so I figured...female...1,000 g...odd pattern...I offered $300. The reply I've got was "not even close".

In my mind I thought "not even close to what"? So even they were asking for offers there was a set price. Then I noticed that in the next ad he was hinting black-headed balls were selling for 25K ???? Who has them? Who is selling them for that kind of money? Crazy market...

Regards.

Old 12-09-2003, 09:21 PM   #42
joels417
Alvaro,

Two yellow bellies make a special morph, think about it.

I am not at all trying to be a smart ass. Just informing.

To realvenum,

This is the first ad you have seen with assumptions as to being genetic morphs?

If no one took a chance with any other "normal" ball pythons, where would the morph market be....ahhhh hell those are just normals.

I am not taking sides by any means, I know neither of you, I am just stating my opinion, which I am welcomed to.

Joel Smith

Old 12-09-2003, 09:22 PM   #43
snakebstr
One liners are what they are! Including yours!!!! I knew about the typo but this site don't let you edit. Wes If you only knew what I went through with most of the same guys on this site. I almost didn't even want to respond to the posters, But I have been called a crook and I SEE NO WHERE that I have ripped anyone off. If a deal goes bad I usually make it up, I don't screw people or TRY to screw PEOPLE/NEWBIES to the business just because they are new. Since good ole AL posted my screen name up here has anyone said I screwed them ...NO...that should tell you people something.....just look at Jeremy clark. Like was stated up in the posts if someone here thinks a snake I post is worth 1250.00 then that is what its worth. Do you know I posted snakes on kingsnake for 700.00 one week and the 3 weeks later posted it for 800.00 and sold it, Because I raised the price 100.00 in 3 weeks mean I ripped someone off..NOPE..that is what they were willing to pay..and they watched the snake the whole time during the 700.00-800.00 increase. as you can ask most of my customers I sell good snakes and IF something goes wrong I usually take care of it. That is more than I can say for over half of this 2003 reptile crowd. Someone that posts a snake for 2,000 - 50,000 over market price is NOT a crook, IDIOT,MORON or anyother word/name you people like to label them as. Yes it may not be what most would pay for the snake but so be it move on to the next post, Don't go around slamming peoples names that They/YOU/anyone has never Done business with over the net or in person. It's not my attitude that sucks its people like those mentioned that bring the attitude out in that fashion. And I really don't have a chip on my shoulders I just don't put up with any crap. If people said stuff about you that you didn't agree with would you say anything, Maybe not,well I do. see ya'll later

What about these babies?...LOL...Any day now

Old 12-09-2003, 09:25 PM   #44
joels417
Alvaro,

Here is a link for the black heads, http://www.ralphdavisreptiles.com/cu...02-biglist.asp

When you get there, highlight anyword, and press CTRL+F. Type in "Black" and see what it says.

Good luck investing!

Joel Smith

Old 12-09-2003, 09:29 PM   #45
The BoidSmith
There you go David! For those green ball pythons you can ask anything you want

Joel,

Quote:
Two yellow bellies make a special morph, think about it.
It seems I'm in a slow mode today, I still don't get it. What morph?

Kindly.

Old 12-09-2003, 09:34 PM   #46
The BoidSmith
Joel,

But I do have a pair of those already

Anyways, if you take a look at the black-head female that's currently for sale, it has nothing to do with Ralph's lineage. It seems to be just melanistic blotches without any normal pattern or distribution.

Regards.

Old 12-09-2003, 09:38 PM   #47
joels417
Alvaro,

I never said it did, that's just where he is getting his prices from.

Maybe he'll realize he's not Ralph and sell it for what it's worth. A unproven possibly genetic snake.

In all honesty, I don't even think that the morph is worth that much, it's a black head....lol Not as visually appealing as a pied, spider...etc...

Joel Smith

Old 12-09-2003, 09:43 PM   #48
snakebstr
REalvenom, Did you miss something? or does your memory just lack that much where YOU DIDN'T SEE where I said THEY WERE NOT forsale and THAT THEY WERE ALL FARM HATCHED IN GHANA, that is the same place that most if not All of the morphs or morphs parents originated...TRUE or False. Didn't 2 normal looking wild collected ball pythons produce that little jem of a ball this past year. Or have you not heard about it? And this is for big old KEN moderator..whooooooooooo. Do you know any other derogatory word other than FOOL? you seem to like that word yet you call me a fool. Hummmmmmmm makes ya wonder what your really about. Thanks for you 1 cent here's a 1/2 cent back. Boogafunk

Another picture of a female yellow tinted belly, FARM HATCHED of course, and NO AL its not for sale so you cannot call it a rip off!!!!!!

Old 12-09-2003, 09:51 PM   #49
NEWReptiles
Quote:
If no one took a chance with any other "normal" ball pythons, where would the morph market be....ahhhh hell those are just normals.
People DO take chances with unproven morphs, David was basically implying (IMHO) that his animals had a BETTER chance for being 1 of 3 PROVEN morphs or a het in another ad.

If anyone feels they have a morph PROVE IT OR SHADDUP.
I feel that until proven by years of breeding, nobody should label anything as a "possible" anything. If they want to sell it, call it aberrant.

The reason I even involve myself in this garbage is because I center my attention on Regius morphs and have been hosed by ads like Davids in the past. Trust me , I KNOW I have already made myself look like a turd trying to prove my point here. I should have been the better man and shrugged it of right away.

Old 12-09-2003, 09:53 PM   #50
NEWReptiles
Quote:
Another picture of a female yellow tinted belly,
Thank you for posting another pic to clarify that you own yet another normal Regius.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
david evans