Wanted LOOKING FOR SOME LEOS!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 03-20-2015, 10:12 PM   #1
GalaticGeckos
LOOKING FOR SOME LEOS!!!

Looking for some female leos. Nothing super fancy:
Mack snows(jungle or strights!)
Super Snows
Patternless(or a cross!)
RAPTOR
Nova
Enigmas that carry tremper lines (Specially enigmas!)
Please message me pics or email them to geckoenvy@live.com with prices!! Looking for adult animals but will consider juvies. NO OLD BURNT OUT BREEDERS please.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2015, 12:20 PM   #2
wickedleos
Hello there. I have some beautiful Snow Raptor females and Tremper Sunglow Females you might be interested in. Also, I will have females in everything your looking for soon. If you purchase 2 or more, we can work out a deal. Thanks and message me or send me an email at support@wickedleos.com, if your interested.

Old 03-23-2015, 06:10 PM   #3
geckofever
Hi there Alissa. I have a couple available snows, one is a stripe. They're both about to be ready for their first season. Most of their sisters are already laying. Neither has been exposed to a male. They were bought from Steve of Geckos, Etc. as babies.

I have an adult super snow female available. She's laid just one egg so far and she's been mated with a snow male. She could be paired the rest of the season with another. She's on her 2nd season.

I have a lot more snows that carry the eclipse gene, and snow eclipses (black eyes ). Also many snow eclipse het Raptor. Most of these are juvies as I'm doing a 2nd season with the parents now.

Those are probably all that are in the neighborhood of your requests, I'll send you some pictures and prices later. Let me know if anything sounds interesting to you.

Gecko Fever
- Geoffrey -

Old 03-24-2015, 08:33 AM   #4
vampyrebyte
Check out www.firenicegeckos.com Located in Bismarck, ND
Also we'll be at the Minneapolis Reptile show at the end of April with a bunch for sale too.
Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!