For Sale Juv unsexed Harley group - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-19-2016, 05:15 PM   #31
pkendall83
That's fine but look I'm not paying the fee, ur getting a steal, either u pay it or deal is off, I'm fine either way, why should I have to pay the fee when ur the one buying? And I've already discounted twice to accomadate you? If you want them send a few more dollars to compensate me on these fees or find another person to buy from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-19-2016, 05:18 PM   #32
pkendall83
By the time shipping and insurance is paid I'll only be getting maybe $50 for three geckos that are worth close to that each. How would you like it if you discounted a buyer to make a deal and they don't want to pay a couple bucks to cover their ass, I'm paying to cover mine so u need to cover yours I'm not gonna pay double.

Contact User Check User
Old 09-19-2016, 08:24 PM   #33
Geckogaines
Huh man I'm just now seeing your comments here if you want someone's business you need to learn better communication skills now if there are extra fee I have no problem paying it. But since I first sent you a pm you've been rude. I don't know what your problem is sir/mame but straighten up or I'll pass BC your rude. This is my first time purchasing some gecko like this online so I'm sorry if things seem confusing on my end

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Old 09-20-2016, 07:59 AM   #34
pkendall83
We're u the one that posted that about paying fees? That's what pissed me offf cause this whole dialogue u have seemed to question my prices when I was very clear what my price was. I may have confused you cause at first I was talking about selling the male with the babies and then you seemed to think I was trying to rip you off, I was trying to give better price. That's why I'm being this way

Contact User Check User
Old 09-20-2016, 01:46 PM   #35
Geckogaines
No I never complained about the fees I was just confused about what you stated earlier

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!