Florida Passes ban. Say good bye to your ROCs - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 04-29-2010, 11:48 PM   #21
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payara View Post
Another question, what happens if you move to FL with one of the 7, do you have to get rid of it or just apply for the permit?
You will not be able to bring it into the state, PERIOD.

Old 04-30-2010, 11:38 AM   #22
sallen87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
I don't care what laws our corrupt government passes. I will do as I please. If they have a problem with it. Pry my gun from my cold dead hands.

If you refuse to obey their laws, you are standing up for what our great nation was founded on. The government was never given the right to pass and enforce "laws" on a "free" people.

Old 04-30-2010, 08:10 PM   #23
gsrept
i do not know much about florida but what i do know is it is very wrong what they are doing.good luck every one hope you do not have to give up your loved pets

Old 04-30-2010, 08:43 PM   #24
Scorpnprincess
I just moved out of FL.... This really sucks, Not gonna be moving back anytime soon now

Old 05-01-2010, 09:30 AM   #25
bondoron
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
I don't believe you can own a Komodo at all, and Crocs are either class II or class I animals, so not just anyone can get one. As of right now you can still get a Nile Monitor with an ROC permit. After July 1, 2010 you will have to be a commercial dealer to get a Nile.
Are you sure? The way Andrew Wyatt made it sound you can't get ROC permits anymore. If you had one you are good, if you didn't then you can't get one. Maybe I misunderstood him?

Old 05-01-2010, 07:58 PM   #26
Harpy254
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallen87 View Post
I don't care what laws our corrupt government passes. I will do as I please. If they have a problem with it. Pry my gun from my cold dead hands.

If you refuse to obey their laws, you are standing up for what our great nation was founded on. The government was never given the right to pass and enforce "laws" on a "free" people.
My thoughts exactly.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:12 PM   #27
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondoron View Post
Are you sure? The way Andrew Wyatt made it sound you can't get ROC permits anymore. If you had one you are good, if you didn't then you can't get one. Maybe I misunderstood him?
I believe you can still get one right now, but after July 1, 2010 you won't.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:14 PM   #28
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallen87 View Post

I am not trying to offend you here, but you watch to much t.v.

Old 05-02-2010, 07:45 AM   #29
Crypt keeper
Im sure all pending ROC permits will be lost or delayed past July 1 2010.

Old 05-03-2010, 10:40 AM   #30
Immaculate_Reptiles
does anyone know the laws regarding micro chipping nile monitors for ROC permit owners?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!