For Sale Orange German Giant x Skeletor x Hypotrans x American Smoothie (F)351 grams $100 OB - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 06-16-2010, 11:21 AM   #11
thestranger101
I have been trying to pay you for days....lol

Please contact ASAP

Mike

Old 06-16-2010, 11:24 AM   #12
2nd2nonedragons
lol! so have other people but it's something about taking money and not delivering immediately that strikes me as unethical, sorry
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-16-2010, 02:43 PM   #13
thestranger101
I dont get it. I offered you your asking price.

You are now taking bids? I did not know that how dragons were sold here. Is that not an auction. I think there are other sites for that.

And whats unethical of taking full payment or deposit so someone looking to buy can rest assure they have a purchase? Unless you cant deliver....? I dont understand something sounds a bit odd.
I would not turn down a sale if i had the dragons to ship !!!
Are you trying to sell them and for what price exactly?

Thank you

Mike Axelrod

Old 06-16-2010, 06:49 PM   #14
thestranger101
Hello!

"We have an offer on the table for $236 just to keep you all informed. This price includes shipping.

Best,

KN "

Whats the bid at now? and can you anounce the final bit prior to sale incase anyone wants to beat it? Or better yet when is your auction over? Did bidding start at 100.00? I must be new to this?

Mike Axelrod

Old 06-18-2010, 01:08 PM   #15
2nd2nonedragons
Hello! thanks for your questions. just to be clear, the dragon is still available but we are currently waiting on shipping material. so in the meantime if someone wants to provide a best offer this is what we are accepting. It's not an auction per se, just an opportunity while we wait for shipping material for anyone who is very interested to secure the purchase. The original price was $100 OBO (not including shipping) but after getting so much interest we decides to exercise our right to see what the best offer could be. Sorry if this is no acceptable to you but we are not trying to hide anything or act oddly.

We welcome any more questions you may have. You have our email address, thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-19-2010, 07:29 AM   #16
turts
Waiting on shipping materials?
This has to be some sort of scam. Someone offered you your highest "ask for" price, and now you're waiting to see if you can get more money as you "wait for shipping material"?

I could be incorrect, but when one buys a car, and sees a sign in the window 4500 OBO, that means "I want the 4500, but I will accept the highest lesser offer"
Your business practices are shady, at best, and I would be wary to purchase anything from you as I'm not sure there's even a product here to be purchased.

Old 06-19-2010, 08:17 AM   #17
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by turts View Post
Waiting on shipping materials?
This has to be some sort of scam. Someone offered you your highest "ask for" price, and now you're waiting to see if you can get more money as you "wait for shipping material"?

I could be incorrect, but when one buys a car, and sees a sign in the window 4500 OBO, that means "I want the 4500, but I will accept the highest lesser offer"
Your business practices are shady, at best, and I would be wary to purchase anything from you as I'm not sure there's even a product here to be purchased.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buickregalgs View Post
scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
Let me remind everyone that the above is not welcomed in the classifieds. If you want to discuss the "business practices" of a seller, then you may do so either privately or on the BOI. Not here, though.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:24 AM   #18
2nd2nonedragons
Turts, you sound ridiculous, please get off of my posting
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-19-2010, 12:00 PM   #19
2nd2nonedragons
if it was a scam i would have taken your money and then made excuses for not delivering, i've taken no one's money
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-19-2010, 02:21 PM   #20
2nd2nonedragons
This dragon has been sold, thanks to all for looking.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!