For Sale AMAZING Leachies-pinks & reds! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 03-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #11
Robin Mazz
I need an adult male on the young side, but old enough to breed..have lots of females ready to go..let me know if you have anything i could use....

Old 03-17-2011, 03:23 PM   #12
Gargoyle Queen
How much are you asking for the adult female Nuu Ami? I have an adult F2 pure Nuu Ami male and a hatchling F2 high patterned pure Nuu Ami female from Steve. It'd be nice to have an adult female though...

I would also like some pictures. My email is: GargoyleQueen@hotmail.com

Old 03-19-2011, 03:16 PM   #13
dinodaddy
Thanks Chuck! And just to clarify, in the 4 pics he posted, the first and last pics are a yearling of the bloodline that I have available babies from. The second and third pics are of the female that a friend of mine produced. So the 1st & 4th pics show what these geckos generally look like--tons of pink/red that only gets better with age. If you look real close, you can see that the majority of his "white" bands/blotching is full of the pink/red color. Absolutely amazing in hand, I wish I knew how to accurately capture the color with a camera...

Thanks,

Brian Grussing
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-19-2011, 03:23 PM   #14
Robin Mazz
how much for male cross that you really don't want to sell...I would really like to get a male bad....

Old 03-19-2011, 03:36 PM   #15
dinodaddy
I would need $1000 for the F1 NuuAna/NuuAmi/Moro/GT cross male, and considering the rarity, genetic diversity, and traits he is already exhibiting, I think thats very fair. He was the one and only baby I got from the pair, hoping they are more productive this season...

I do have some other young juvie males with insane pink and red potential, one from my red banded/blotched female and another from a red blotched female E bred to a purple blotched male E.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-19-2011, 09:18 PM   #16
SDExotics
these are great i cant swing it this season but can i put a deposit on a pair for next year i may even buy two if u give any group pricing

Old 03-21-2011, 11:25 PM   #17
dinodaddy
I do do deposits, they are non-refundable, and 20% of the total agreed price. I will have some new extremely high color pairings next season, so hopefully I'll end up with some very nice babies!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-30-2011, 11:36 PM   #18
ReptilesForEver
I know I just got 2 Leachies from you a few weeks back, But do you have any more that are not related to the ones I got. If so what and how much? and can you send pics of them.

Old 04-06-2011, 06:27 PM   #19
dinodaddy
Hey Chuck, sorry it took me a few days to get back to you. I do have a few juvies that are from other pairings, all displaying high pink blotches already. I'll post some pics by tomorrow night.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-08-2011, 08:12 AM   #20
ReptilesForEver
Thanks again Brian. Just got back in town. Thanks for bringing them over to my house. As you can now tell, my wife is into them even more than me. I knew if she liked them they would be good. These 2 leachies are great. Now STOP sending me pics of them high pinks cause I am out of play money for now. LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!