USARK Legal Action Against FWS Constrictor Rule - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 09-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #21
Culebra
Only when they want money. Go to herplobby.com we have a lawsuit in the works and two lawyers (whom we are paying). Once we fix Ohio's mess we're going to fix the Lacey act.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #22
Taking Up Serpents
This again?

And herplobby isn't a scam? This is the fourth name change Wilkins has made to his group. Coming out and saying "Don't give to them. Give to us." without any notches on their own belt is one big pretty red flag. Wilkins has been caught lying several times. His tactics are to run a smear campaign against USARK and make them look bad. Must be the only way he can make himself look good, to degrade others so he seems better by default. I used to work with people like that. Totally inept and incompetent so they make others look bad to keep their job.
Terry can't even comprehend and read the NC law he bashes correctly. It was on an internet radio show he stated that monitors were listed in the Certain Reptile law; which they are not. Only lizards on that list are beadeds and gilas due to being venomous. Not one damn varanid is listed. There's no permits or licenses. It actually made venomous legal under the Best Management Practices whereas before NCARK got to it, you couldn't keep them without ridiculous loops making it a defacto ban.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:14 PM   #23
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culebra View Post
Only when they want money. Go to herplobby.com we have a lawsuit in the works and two lawyers (whom we are paying). Once we fix Ohio's mess we're going to fix the Lacey act.
how are you fixing ohio mess? By having terry call the legislators names in the middle of a hearing?
I think the exact word he called the legilators was "IDIOTS".

Shoot. Send me money. I will call anyone names. I might even do it for free.

Old 09-18-2012, 11:35 PM   #24
Culebra
Richie, crawl out from under your cloud of happy world. This is real in Ohio. When it hits AZ call Andrew and see first hand what he can do for you. I saw it myself, I talked to him, face to face, HE LIED, plain n simple. Say what you want back to me I will not waist my time any further with a HSUS TROLL. Have a nice day/ night.

Old 09-20-2012, 05:09 PM   #25
HerpVenue
so when I ask "how are you fixing things in ohio"
your answer is "he (Andrew) lied"

last time I encountered something like that, I was three.

What is your name?
THREE
How old are you?
YES
Are you Hungry?
Ritchie

Thank goodness I outgrew that.

Old 09-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #26
Taking Up Serpents
Herpvenue is an H$U$ troll? Wow. I had no idea. Must be a secret agent who infiltrated the forums 10 years ago and began breeding snakes to act as a cover.
You sure it was a lie or you just didn't comprehend the "50 cent" words he used? Seems to be the case with herplobby folks. That darn selective hearing sets em back every time.
See I have Terry's lies documented. There's tangible proof. What do you have other than a story, bad temper, asinine accusations and spit a covered computer screen?

Old 09-23-2012, 12:24 PM   #27
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocerico View Post
If people have questions about USARK, please direct them through the USARK web site (www.usark.org) or through email to USARK at info@usark.org or through the USARK Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/USARK...rs/93475517723). USARK does not regularly look at this forum and so there is no representative here to answer your questions. I came across this accidentally.

On the USARK Facebook page it states that Zoo Med is matching dollar-for-dollar every dollar donated to USARK in 2012 up to $100,000. This is in general donations, not to the legal fund.

The last financial report i saw (just prior to Daytona) indicated that approximately $20K had been raised for the legal fund at that time. We are a long way from being able to pay a retainer for a federal law suit, but we are working hard on it.

Please feel free to direct your questions to the above contacts should you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Erika Walsh
Vice President
USARK
Then obviously USARK no longer desires to have this dedicated forum on this site for their use. I am sorry that USARK "regularly looking into THIS forum" is now apparently beneath them.

Old 09-23-2012, 11:33 PM   #28
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Then obviously USARK no longer desires to have this dedicated forum on this site for their use. I am sorry that USARK "regularly looking into THIS forum" is now apparently beneath them.
Fear not.

They'll pop in when they need donations.

Old 09-24-2012, 12:44 AM   #29
WebSlave
Well, it they don't resume their presence here by the time I think of this again, then I'm not going to waste the screen real estate on this dedicated forum for them. If they don't want to utilize it, then I certainly don't need it here neither.

Old 09-25-2012, 07:14 PM   #30
WebSlave
Last call on USARK to make an appearance here.......... Otherwise the threads in the section get placed in the General Legislative Discussions and this forum goes away.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!