USARK NO More - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 01-02-2013, 03:41 AM   #31
Dan Krull
Thank you all for listening to my interview with Andrew Wyatt.

I feel I asked the questions that the industry wanted asked, and I gave him a chance to tell his story. Some of you have commented that my interview was "pathetic" and that it "didn't clear anything up." We at Herp Nation put a lot of thought, time and effort into our interviews, and I am curious how you think I could have done better?

Thanks for listening,

Dan Krull
Herp Nation Media

Old 01-02-2013, 04:09 AM   #32
ReptilesForEver
Not sure interviewer could do much better if the person is not really going to answer. There was not much to the answers given. It would of been nice to see him want to put some of the stories to rest, but it sure seemed as if he couldn't or didn't care too. Weird why he didn't try to whit him starting his new group. Many people are wanting to know why help any of them now. As in I do too. I gave only a few hundred, I know is not much at all. Whit all the people talking about money being taken on his facebook page, He has not been standing up for himself there. He just posted your interview and few people slam him. He has posted again but never took time to fight back. I don't want name calling or pointing fingers. USARK money is good and was used right, that he did do as asked. He is leaving in good terms. Sucks that both groups are giving the run around.

Old 01-02-2013, 04:33 AM   #33
Lucille
Dan, I can only speak for myself, but I think your interview questions and style were fine, I don't think anyone could ask for more.
From my perspective it was the response to your questions that was lacking. The answers given seemed vague and I was left with no clear understanding as to why differences, which occur in any large organization, had to fuel a new group.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:54 AM   #34
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Krull View Post
Thank you all for listening to my interview with Andrew Wyatt.

I feel I asked the questions that the industry wanted asked, and I gave him a chance to tell his story. Some of you have commented that my interview was "pathetic" and that it "didn't clear anything up." We at Herp Nation put a lot of thought, time and effort into our interviews, and I am curious how you think I could have done better?

Thanks for listening,

Dan Krull
Herp Nation Media
Your guest was less than forthcoming. Your questions were fine.

In that aspect the "interview" was pathetic.

No one expected Wyatt to be forthcoming. No one expected any shocking revelations.

I would suggest that no one contribute any money to either organization until they answer the questions regarding the status of donations, the status of the hyped federal lawsuit and be more forthcoming with the Peyton Place bull crap that led to this telegraphed exit.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:56 AM   #35
tarawr
I have to agree, Dan. Your questions were fine. It was the answers that leaves me going, "... Do we trust him or not?"

I'm honestly wondering what these "differences" are, especially if they are so large that there needed to be a separation of the two groups.

I'm holding off on donating to either until such a time as I have a better feel for what is going on.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:05 AM   #36
snowgyre
Folks, I do realize that everyone is extremely anxious (including myself) about the status of our donations and what this split will mean for USARK and the lawsuit in Washington. However, it does take time to restructure organizations after a fallout such as this, and I think USARK is being wise for not saying much until they get their own board on the same page. I do believe the truth will be revealed in time and that keeping pressure on USARK to disclose information is a good thing, but we did just exit the holiday season and there haven't been a whole bunch of business days between the fallout and now.

Let's give them a business week to get everything in order, and revisit our questions next week. I was not expecting anything to be revealed in the interview for a number of reasons.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #37
JColt
Dr. Warren Booth , Director USARK spoke a little in this thread

http://www..net//showthread.php?4337...nization/page3

Old 01-02-2013, 11:53 AM   #39
JColt
Im guessing that website is not allowed to be posted here?

Old 01-02-2013, 11:59 AM   #40
RichsBallPythons
just put ******** in between the periods without the space and itll load

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!