Robert Mcphee BBC Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-21-2008, 10:16 PM   #1
dimperdoo
Robert Mcphee BBC Good Guy

We contacted Bob about his hypo female posted on KS - Bob offered that he had a similar snake (which we were also interested in) AND, he "threw in" a free baby - a very nice little "normal" het albino/66% possible het anery. I say "normal" because, while he may not actually be anerythristic (there's a little red in his tail) he is very low red. ALL 3 snakes are beauties. They all are tame and friendly with great disposition -in fact, that little male is one of the most human-friendly boas I have ever seen.

Bob is a "real person" who cares about his animals and his customers - supported us all the way with great communication and empathy.

THANKS BOB!

Old 09-01-2008, 10:17 AM   #2
jim1970
i agree!!!

i agree it is very hard to find someone like bob anymore he is a stndup guy i think everyone needs to buy from him .

Old 09-01-2008, 04:58 PM   #3
bambo_boa
he is a nice guy and has some very nice hypos to boot i got one a few years back and she is even better looking now as a young adult then she was when we first got her as a babie

Old 10-08-2008, 02:09 AM   #4
gideongabriel
Asset to the Reptile Community

I have several snakes from Bob, but then again I am only about a half an hour away. The Cyclones are stunning, especially in person. Luckily I was able to pry a few of them away from him over the last few years.

Old 10-08-2008, 02:14 AM   #5
robertmcphee
Thanks for the compliments...

I really appreciate the compliments.
It really makes me happy to know that my "friends" who have purchased from me are happy with their purchase. I use friends instead of customers because that is really what you all are.....friends!

Thanks again!
Stay tuned for some amazing '09 Cyclones!!!! (and maybe a few other "top secret" cool things!!!)

Old 10-08-2008, 02:16 AM   #6
robertmcphee
Forgot to add....
I would love to see some updated pictures of some of the animals I have sold over the past few years...
Feel free if you want to send me some pictures to my e-mail.
Also let me know if you would object to me using them on my web site.

Thanks again.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:24 PM   #7
jim1970
another excellent transaction

i just completed a trade with Bob and i couldn't be happier. the cyclonies are very cool

Old 07-29-2009, 10:42 PM   #8
robertmcphee
Thanks Jim!

Old 10-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #9
Matt2979
I would've tuned in sooner, but just found this thread about Bob McPhee. If you're considering buying anything from this man, don't hesitate. Go for it! I have no doubt you'll be very happy that you did. My cyclone hypo is awesome in every way. Thanks Bob. As I type this, he's already courting my biggest female so I cannot wait to see what the spring will bring!!!!

Matt Jackson

Old 10-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #10
robertmcphee
Thanks Matt!
Keep me posted on the results....I may be a customer!

Bob

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!