Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 49 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2017, 07:17 PM   #481
snakesareawesome
I would not accept 400$ to settle out of court. Imagine if I bought a lotto ticket, managed to win the jackpot, and then they offered me my 1.25$ back? Of course, no one would accept that given the risk they took and managed to win.

Old 01-04-2017, 07:18 PM   #482
snakesareawesome
Here's an idea, I'll deal cards and if you win, I'll give you the chips you bought back but if I win, then I keep all the chips. Who wants in?

Old 01-04-2017, 09:15 PM   #483
DavidBeard
Settling for the $400 and letting Ty set the precedent that he can do this to other people is the wrong resolution IMO.

Old 01-04-2017, 09:28 PM   #484
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandersalamander View Post
his pocket, not from the ICRF
I think the legal circumstances, and as a result the finances, are very intertwined in this case. The IRCF would love to disavow connections, but I think the states may say different. We'll see.
I've sent out emails to California, Arizona, and Florida this afternoon, will start on links to newspapers tomorrow.

Old 01-04-2017, 10:07 PM   #485
Chris Kennard
Again, as the first post here clearly displays, Ty solicited people to get involved with his fundraiser, not the organization involved, with his post stating "How many of you would be interested if "I" ran an online raffle...". And, "I would pay the winner $3000 out of my own pocket". HE IS RESPONSIBLE...PERIOD!

Old 01-04-2017, 10:16 PM   #486
Chris Kennard
My point? The OP entered a contest as a result of the solicitation of Ty, with promise of animals Ty produced and money out of Ty's pocket as a last resort. This is Ty's puppy, not ICRF

Old 01-04-2017, 10:24 PM   #487
Alexandersalamander
I totally agree with Chris on that

Old 01-04-2017, 11:40 PM   #488
Sugarhedgie
But the raffle was for their Benifit the tickets sold were 100 each and money's went to them and they pulled the tickets.
They did have some involvement
And ty raised $14,510 from this raffle that they held.
IMO if ty isn't gonna step up the IRCF should because one of them should make this right.

Someone asked me an intersting ? Today. They asked me if I knew what genders the other winners that did get their t+ albinos were. As far as I know the 3 others were males.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandersalamander View Post
I'm not quite sure that the IRCF is in the wrong. It seems like they were kinda dragged into this simply by being the beneficiary of the raffle. The only way that they could help would be to give an albino tegu to Michelle, because the $3,000 was offered on Ty's part, and was to come from his personal funds.

Old 01-04-2017, 11:44 PM   #489
Sugarhedgie
But the problem is that it is illegal for him to have a raffle if he is not a non profit and pulled the proper licenses. So essentially all the people that paid for the tickets were played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Again, as the first post here clearly displays, Ty solicited people to get involved with his fundraiser, not the organization involved, with his post stating "How many of you would be interested if "I" ran an online raffle...". And, "I would pay the winner $3000 out of my own pocket". HE IS RESPONSIBLE...PERIOD!

Old 01-05-2017, 12:03 AM   #490
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
But the problem is that it is illegal for him to have a raffle if he is not a non profit and pulled the proper licenses. So essentially all the people that paid for the tickets were played.
YOU didn't know it was illegal. You were solicited by Ty. You were promised animals or money by Ty. YOU HAVE PROOF OF THAT! Present that case.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu