Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 64 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:57 PM   #631
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I should probably just let this go, but I do not understand your meaning
Quote:
Also what most people don't understand is that the OP isn't the only one who got ripped off, everyone who bought a ticket and didn't win also got ripped off, because the promised prize was never available and never could be available.
Sure, I'll clarify.

When people decide whether or not to gamble, they look at the cost of playing, the value of the prize, and the odds of winning. People who bought tickets because there were two prizes up for grabs may not have done so had they known there would only be one.

Old 02-09-2017, 08:03 PM   #632
Sugarhedgie
"I didn't REALLY insult anyone" lmao.

Just a little bit :/

Old 02-09-2017, 08:09 PM   #633
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Sure, I'll clarify.

When people decide whether or not to gamble, they look at the cost of playing, the value of the prize, and the odds of winning. People who bought tickets because there were two prizes up for grabs may not have done so had they known there would only be one.

I certainly wouldn't have risked $400. So I could win what was promised but only get the 400 returned to me
That makes no sense. Ty has the $$$ and has 6 t+ hold backs. It would be easy for him to settle this. But his ego is what is in his way.

He keeps bragging about how much money he gave this one and that one (orginazations) like he needs recognition. Everyone worships the ground he walks on. But if you stand up for what is right. Your a pos, greedy , uneducated person and won't give you your proxe.

Ya nice guy.

Old 02-09-2017, 08:15 PM   #634
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
We will see
Post is gone. Are you blocked ;p

Old 02-09-2017, 08:20 PM   #635
Sugarhedgie
Sorry my mistake I was told it's still there. But I can't find it.

Old 02-09-2017, 09:36 PM   #636
Chris Kennard
Michelle, you need not defend yourself here...period! Trust me. We know Ty is drunk from ingesting what I like to call "subject" support. The BOI doesn't bow to self proclaimed kings. Just sayin'.

Old 02-09-2017, 09:38 PM   #637
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Michelle, you need not defend yourself here...period! Trust me. We know Ty is drunk from ingesting what I like to call "subject" support. The BOI doesn't bow to self proclaimed kings. Just sayin'.

I know I just get so fustrated that he would do this

Old 02-09-2017, 11:43 PM   #638
thomas davis
how ty park has handled this is PATHETIC anyone who CANT see that is damaged. if you cannot see the INJUSTICE and in some twisted way agree with ty park screwing this woman out of her prize you are as PATHETIC as ty park is.
IRFC, USARK, should be ashamed of their association with ty park as should anyone trying to defend him THERE IS NO DEFENSE, HE TOOK THE MONEY, HE HAD THE DRAWING, HE STATED THE TERMS, HE ANOUNCED THE WINNERS AND HE PROMPTLY SCREWED THE OP OF HER PRIZE ITS REALLY JUST THAT SIMPLE anyone who feels that's ok in anyway is a disgusting person.

Old 02-09-2017, 11:47 PM   #639
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
how ty park has handled this is PATHETIC anyone who CANT see that is damaged. if you cannot see the INJUSTICE and in some twisted way agree with ty park screwing this woman out of her prize you are as PATHETIC as ty park is.
IRFC, USARK, should be ashamed of their association with ty park as should anyone trying to defend him THERE IS NO DEFENSE, HE TOOK THE MONEY, HE HAD THE DRAWING, HE STATED THE TERMS, HE ANOUNCED THE WINNERS AND HE PROMPTLY SCREWED THE OP OF HER PRIZE ITS REALLY JUST THAT SIMPLE anyone who feels that's ok in anyway is a disgusting person.

Old 02-10-2017, 06:03 AM   #640
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Post is gone. Are you blocked ;p

Yes I was removed from the group and blocked within 30 minutes of posting..lol
I think that on its own speaks volumes out Mr Park.
Needless to say I will NOT be attending his little shindig for all his lackeys.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu