Wanted Boa book for young keeper - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
Helenthereef
Boa book for young keeper

Looking for book(s) on keeping Boas for 8 year old who is just starting up under parental guidance, but needs his own library.

Slight glitch - Need to be able to ship to the Fiji Islands, and accept paypal payment, so if you can't do that, please recommend titles and I'll go search on Amazon.

Thanks in advance!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2010, 12:33 PM   #2
TheRoachRanch
That's awesome! I just saw this and had to reply. Get the holy grail of Boa Constrictor books by Vin Russo. "The Complete Boa Constrictor" It costs a little bit of money but is hands down the BEST book I own on Boa Constrictors and is written by a guy who's considered one of the best in the industry. I have a few Boa's myself and they are my favorite snakes as well!

Good luck!

Old 01-04-2010, 04:20 PM   #3
Twizted Paths
Plus he could grow into it, so to speak.

Old 01-04-2010, 07:50 PM   #4
Helenthereef
Thanks, that sounds like a good start, I'll go hunt for it.

Any others for really young children? His 4 year old brother is up and coming and I'm sure will eventually head that way too. Gotta catch 'em young!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread