!!!!!!!!!scam - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 12:34 AM   #1
hardcoremarine
!!!!!!!!!scam

!!!!!!!!!SCAM!!!!!!!!
I was suppose to trade my 13ft burm my 12 ft burm and my 9ft albino burms on deal with this guy in CERES CA, we were suppose to ship the same day, He gave me a tracking number and I gave him a tracking number. he call and told me the next day he got my burms, I told him I never recived nothing and the tracking numbers didn't work. Well after over a week and half now I haven't recived anything and I havn't herd from him in 3-4 days now but it was just sevral excuses. His roommate at the time told me their never was what he was suppose to be sending me and he got kicked out for not paying rent and is a big rip off guy, always ripping people off on these web sites, he told me he saw my add on this site so maybe he'll see this. He told me his name was KEVIN NELSON, but his room mate said it was Kevin Peters he has PETERS tattoed on his back and he in CERES CA area, I don't wont anyone else to take a loss like I did watch out for him. Thanks for reading.
hardcoremarinecorps_1@yahoo.com

Old 09-21-2004, 02:50 AM   #2
WebSlave
This sort of post needs to be in the BOI and not in the current forum. I would move it there, but it violates one of the rules for posting on the BOI in that such posts must have the name of the person or business the thread is about posted within the topic line. I am locking this thread so the original author can cut and paste the text in a new thread in the BOI following the above mentioned requirement.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread