suphan cobras rare - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 10:51 PM   #1
drty
Stop! suphan cobras rare

we r cut back on r breeding stock 5 pairs suphan cobras all captive all r proven breeders get them while they last very rare in privat collections they will only be sold in pairs the price is 1100usd a pair we will trade for rare monitors or other rare reptiles serious inquires only thank you for you time
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-03-2004, 08:44 PM   #2
hoyta
is this dave,the one who was selling gators? i had a guy named dave,who SAID he was the alias drty send me some gators for a caimen.he then proceeded to rip me and a buddy off completely for some turtles we got him.he also gave us a bogus account to ship it with,so we got slammed with the bill.i hope i meet this guy in person someday.anyways,if this isn't dave from cali who claimed he owned reptile-city(!!!!!),then forgive me.-adam

Old 12-04-2004, 01:10 AM   #3
Reptile Geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyta
is this dave,the one who was selling gators? i had a guy named dave,who SAID he was the alias drty send me some gators for a caimen.he then proceeded to rip me and a buddy off completely for some turtles we got him.he also gave us a bogus account to ship it with,so we got slammed with the bill.i hope i meet this guy in person someday.anyways,if this isn't dave from cali who claimed he owned reptile-city(!!!!!),then forgive me.-adam
I dont do much posting on the forum. Iv had good luck with a user by the name of Drty from Cal .Iv bought gaters from hem more then onces iv aways recived my shipments.Iv ran into one problem with drty when he sent me 2 gators when I bought one. Iv sent the sec one back and he paid shipping.My run in with Dave have been great .Iv ordered one cobra from hem last week and got it yeasterday very great deal !

Also looking in your post iv seen you post well about this dave guy

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...595#post174595

hoyta

Name : adam keith hoyt

Trader Rating: (0)

Warning Level: 6 trust dave,you bastards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dave's good to deal with-the two gators i got are healthy and eating well.and to all you dum-dums out there,you can't find gators for 48 bucks anywhere! if you can,you are doing obscene things to get them! -neat

??? Sorry dont mean to flame you but whats the real deal ?

Old 12-04-2004, 02:52 AM   #4
International Import
Talking Suphan Cobras

We have done countless transactions with Dave with some orders being over $10,000 at a time ,and have not had a single problem at all,Everything has always gone smooth .I would highly recomend doing business with Dave and will do ourselves in the future.

Andrew Jones
International Imports
1(519)862-3360
internationalimports@cogeco.ca

Old 12-04-2004, 02:06 PM   #5
International Import
Talking Pics Of Suphans

Hey Dave ,here are some pics of the Suphans we just got from you ,Great snakes man .We are very happy with our purchase as usual and look forward to doing more business in the future.
Thanks Again
Andrew Jones
International Imports

Old 12-05-2004, 06:09 PM   #6
hoyta
this deal happened after i wrote the post.the thing is,i don't know if it was actually dave or someone pretending to be him.the guy i'm talking a/b always wanted me to go out and catch turtles for him,and then send them to him.what i didn't realize was that he had given me a bogus account to ship on and also got stiffed for any money he had promised.the gators i got from dave were reallly nice,but he(or whoever) scammed me right after that.i now have a 157.00 ups bill and no money(or snakes he promised). this is to drty-dave,if this is the same dave that screwed me out of money and snakes,then i hope you feel good about it.we've contacted ups and they are investigating(i still have the address you gave me,unless thats bogus,too.) if this is not the dave who i dealed with,then i hopr you can accept my appology for posting in this add.you have alot of people who like to deal with you,and thats very respectable.anyways,i hope this clears things up.-adam

Old 12-07-2004, 02:52 PM   #7
psilocybe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile Geek
I dont do much posting on the forum. Iv had good luck with a user by the name of Drty from Cal .Iv bought gaters from hem more then onces iv aways recived my shipments.Iv ran into one problem with drty when he sent me 2 gators when I bought one. Iv sent the sec one back and he paid shipping.My run in with Dave have been great .Iv ordered one cobra from hem last week and got it yeasterday very great deal !

Also looking in your post iv seen you post well about this dave guy

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...595#post174595

hoyta

Name : adam keith hoyt

Trader Rating: (0)

Warning Level: 6 trust dave,you bastards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dave's good to deal with-the two gators i got are healthy and eating well.and to all you dum-dums out there,you can't find gators for 48 bucks anywhere! if you can,you are doing obscene things to get them! -neat

??? Sorry dont mean to flame you but whats the real deal ?
Quote:
Iv had good luck with a user by the name of Drty from Cal
Quote:
Iv ordered one cobra from hem last week and got it yeasterday very great deal !
Hmmmm...you're in Los Angeles and ordering cobras? From someone else in Cali? Last I heard, exotics were completely banned in California, unless you are Jesus or Buddha or some diety who can manage to acquire an exotic permit in that state. I sincerely hope that you aren't keeping anything illegally. Take no offense, but people illegally keeping venomous are major contributors to the eventual death of this hobby.

Just curious...

Old 12-11-2004, 07:42 PM   #8
hoyta
well,i hate to admit it,but i was wrong.dave and i had some bad communication going on-he agreed to take care of any bills i've aquired due to this.i appologize for any inconvenience i've caused. dave,thanks for calling-adam hoyt

Old 05-04-2006, 08:42 AM   #9
aircrew82
i was wrong

well,i was wrong!!! this is adam,from the original posts... i changed my email address,so i started a whole new account. i used to be hoyta. i never received anything from dave(drty)... he owes me money and animals!!!

i've been screwed over a couple of times in the past,but not this bad.

i seriously do NOT recommend this guy..
hes lied to me twice a bunch now...

Old 06-26-2006, 10:57 PM   #10
Kaa needs a wife
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilocybe
Hmmmm...you're in Los Angeles and ordering cobras? From someone else in Cali? Last I heard, exotics were completely banned in California, unless you are Jesus or Buddha or some diety who can manage to acquire an exotic permit in that state. I sincerely hope that you aren't keeping anything illegally. Take no offense, but people illegally keeping venomous are major contributors to the eventual death of this hobby.

Just curious...
I live in Cal. and I was wondering the same thing I've been trying to get some sort of License to keep Elapidae's But they dont allow it no no nope. Sooo If you are planning on buying from this guy he is
(a)probably Scamming you.
(b)God and has a license (not Likely unless rich and the aforementioned God)

I have tried every avenue of approach to aqquire that license which I was even told at one point doesnt exist. If it does and this is legit my apologies. However, my suspicions....Dont trust it. Oh BTW Crocodilians are are also illegal in CA.

Cite: Restricted Species Laws and Regulations State of California Dept. of Fish and Game.

Section:2118
Subsection(7)a Order Crocodilia
Subsection(7)c Family Elapidae

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread