Bill & Kathy Love. Another one that should go without saying - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2004, 09:14 PM   #1
Ken Harbart
Thumbs up Bill & Kathy Love. Another one that should go without saying

While making my rounds at the Tampa show today, I had the distinct pleasure of conversing with Bill & Kathy for a short while. Even before I introduced myself and we started talking, Bill & Kathy impressed me as being genuine and straightforward with their customers.

After all was said and done, I pulled myself away from the CornUtopia table having purchased a pair each of candycane corns and het albino emoryi. All in all, it was a minor purchase, but Kathy put a good deal of time and effort into filling me in on the background of each snake that I was looking at. The attention to detail she showed was astonishing, as was the high regard she had for other vendors at the show.

Once again, I need to tip my hat to Bill & Kathy... a couple of great people with great snakes.