Inquiry Jeff Byers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-30-2009, 06:18 PM   #1
donkiez
Jeff Byers

Anyone dealt with this guy? Im looking at some of his snakes, feedback appreciated.

Old 05-30-2009, 11:29 PM   #2
rgurley
JEFF BYERS - GOOD GUY!

Hi Donkiez -

Jeff Byers has been in the reptile scene here in Oklahoma for a very long time. He is an active member of the Oklahoma City Herp Society and he is associated with Bob Clark and other high-profile breeders here and has top quality animals because of it. You can trust him to do what he says and to send out nice animals. If he doesn't, e-mail me and I'll go get the animals from him and send them to you myself - ha!

Russ Gurley

Old 05-31-2009, 12:19 AM   #3
veletacollecter
Jeff

I bought a male platium retic from Bob Clark and Jeff personaly was the one who shipped it to me. Great job he did you should buy with confidence from him hes well know in the retile communty

Old 05-31-2009, 12:24 AM   #4
KelliH
We've bought from Jeff in the past and he was a pleasure to deal with.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:08 AM   #5
Lynn

Jeff is a good guy. Known him for years.. He is honest and has great snakes.

Old 06-02-2009, 01:35 AM   #6
KY Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgurley View Post
Hi Donkiez -

Jeff Byers has been in the reptile scene here in Oklahoma for a very long time. He is an active member of the Oklahoma City Herp Society and he is associated with Bob Clark and other high-profile breeders here and has top quality animals because of it. You can trust him to do what he says and to send out nice animals.

Jeff is the best! He is A++++ in my book. I know Jeff on a personal note and he is just an outstanding guy! He has also helped me aquire a few retics I have in my collection. You will not be disappointed!! I will forever be a customer of Jeffs and will always go to him first when I want an animal, whether it be from Bob, or anyone else.

Old 06-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #7
Jim Gaspar
There is nothing to worry about in Jeff. He is a standup guy that will not let you down.

Jim

Old 06-02-2009, 04:12 PM   #8
BoaPythonGuy
Jeff is the man, enough said. He won't sell you short.

Old 06-02-2009, 05:43 PM   #9
JunglePaul
Jeff is definitely a good guy! I've known him for years and he knows what he's doing when it comes to caring for snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!