Kathy Love - One of the best - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2003, 05:33 PM   #1
midnightline
Kathy Love - One of the best

I'm surprised no one else has started a Kathy Love thread here, all things considered. I just purchased a couple of sunkissed okeetees from her (not my first Corn-Utopia purchase either), and everything went very smoothly. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking to purchase cornsnakes.

-Kat Hall

Old 01-16-2003, 06:11 PM   #2
cka
probably 'cuz she doesn't need it lol...Got to talk to her at the MARS show last year and she was just the nicest person and her snakes are flawless!

Old 01-16-2003, 07:15 PM   #3
Darin Chappell
Actually, I think there was a thread for Kathy in the old, old, old version of the BOI, but I could be mistaken. I have two three year old females het for bloodred and possibly het for hypo that will each be breeding for me this spring. I can't tell you how easy it was to deal with Kathy, or how kind she and Bill are when speaking with them on the phone or in person.

One of the best -- Definitely!!!

Old 01-17-2003, 05:34 PM   #4
AliciaN
Thumbs up

I agree, one of the best. Her animals are beautiful, great customer service and professional shipping. I was able to meet her at the Tampa show last March and she was very nice. Great person to do business with

Old 01-18-2003, 10:41 PM   #5
vettesherps
I agree

I picked up a snake from her at the Tinley Park show. She was the nicest lady and answered all my questions. I must also say her animals were absolutely the best. Exactly what she had said they were.

George Gunther

Old 06-25-2004, 01:29 AM   #6
MGReptiles
I just received 4 corns from her and they were better than I have dreaned. Thanks Kathy,
-Matt Graybeal

Old 06-25-2004, 02:07 AM   #7
Glenn Bartley
A very nice lady indeed. I met her at the Long Island herpetological Society's annual dinner last year when she and her hubby Bill came up to give a talk. Very informative, she knows her stuff about corn snakes for sure. Her husband Bill is also a fine gentleman.

Best regards,
Glenn B

Old 06-25-2004, 02:18 AM   #8
Mister Internet
My Okee corn is also from Kathy Love... bought him at the Tinley show last year. She took all kinds of time to talk me through it and shoot the breeze, signed my copy of her book, and in general made me feel like she wasn't talking up the snake with one eye on my wallet like so many other tables there tended to do. She's been doing Okeetees for almost as long as I've been alive, and this male is, at one year old, already a 26" beast! Her support after the fact is great too... emailed her witht he ID and info off the original deli cup almost 8 months after the fact, and she provided me with parentage, genetics, and other info on his hatching. Overall, awesome lady to do business with!

Old 06-25-2004, 06:41 AM   #9
Traci1
THE BEST

Words cannot describe how much I respect and admire Kathy Love. She has helped me so much, through her book, her website, her replies to my emails, and by speaking with me in person. Her animals are incredible. All of the ones I've purchased from her are gorgeous, eat with no hesitation and have the nicest temperaments! I purchased my first corn snake - my very first reptile - from Kathy, and because that experience went so well I quickly became an "addict" and have a good sized collection now. This year I even bred a couple of my corns, and have some eggs incubating!

Thank you Kathy!

Traci Engle

Old 06-25-2004, 09:01 AM   #10
Sasheena
Quote:
purchased my first corn snake - my very first reptile - from Kathy, and because that experience went so well I quickly became an "addict" and have a good sized collection now.
Ah! You blame her for your addiction!

Kathy Love IS the best. I could have sworn I posted about her, but perhaps I was mistaken. My experiences have always been wonderful. I met her a year and a half ago (or so) and purchased an '02 cornsnake from her. I can remember standing behind another gentleman who was talking to her, and listening/watching her demonstrate how to pop snakes. When I had hatchlings three months later, her demonstration was so specific and well done, I could do it without hesitation! And she wasn't even talking with me! Hubby and I went to the show with very little cash. I saw a snake I wanted from Kathy's table, and I wanted to get it. By this time Kathy had left the table and only Bill was there. I decided on a beautiful little '02 normal het hypo. But we only had $20 and she was $29. I asked if I could send the rest later, pretty please, and Bill took my information and let me take the snake. I was so pleased! I named her Aphrodite (and those of you into greek mythology will probably get the connectio). To me this wasn't even the end of the story. I sent her the $9 owed, and later on she sent me a postcard, thinking I'd given her a deposit on some future snake, and lost the record. I told her how/why the money arrived, and we were both satisfied. I continue to correspond with her and plan on seeing her at a show here in Arizona in August. I have a large glass jar in which I place all the money I get for selling mice and rats, and you can bet I'm taking that cash with me to the show in August!

Kathy really is the best. Beautiful healthy animals!

Aphrodite bred for me this year (and appears like she's planning a double clutch), and produced 10 gorgeous eggs that are just getting ready to hatch in the next couple of days.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!