Bad Guy Donald Rollins - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:02 PM   #11
ReptileJay
I highly doubt he'll even reply to the thread... I mean there is an off chance that he will... but if he's a known scumbag, odds are he will just assume it'll be better to ignore it... who knows though... I do agree with it being potentially interesting...

Old 02-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #12
David Scarboro
So...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseWisecup View Post
I find this hard to believe. i have done alot of buisness with donald rollins an he has never ever done me wrong.
Did he garuntee you live arrival?
Cause right now everyone is only hearing your side of the story
theres your side. there is his side. theres a lie an a truth.
is donald aware of this thread?

i just called him an let him know

he said he didnt garuntee live arivall.
Do you back this guy up? Since you called him, is he going to respond?

Old 02-11-2009, 07:23 PM   #13
JesseWisecup
Im not backing him up.
I just gave my opinion. an also said something i think me an you both could agree on

there is a lie. there is a truth. an there is her side an his side. you an everyone else have only heard hers.

an i also said the buisness that i have done with donald has went very well.

I dont think donald will make an account to respond to any of this but he knows its here. thats his deal not mine. i just wanted him to be aware of what is being said.

thanks
jesse

Old 02-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #14
R&TB
Is Donald Rollins associated with David Rollins?

The reason I ask is back in October 2008 I was talking to, through email, a David Rollins about a possible trade for a female albino ball for one of my boas. I then received an email from a Donald Rollins regarding the trade and it seemed strange because of the different name, but Donald seemed to know about the trade.
So in the next email that I replied to David I told him about the email from Donald and asked if he was one in the same. Me next email from whoever was something very short along the lines of " she's sold" and nothing else.
I still have a couple of the emails on my computer and I'll try to find more.

Rob Burns

Old 02-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #15
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by R&TB View Post
Is Donald Rollins associated with David Rollins?

The reason I ask is back in October 2008 I was talking to, through email, a David Rollins about a possible trade for a female albino ball for one of my boas. I then received an email from a Donald Rollins regarding the trade and it seemed strange because of the different name, but Donald seemed to know about the trade.
So in the next email that I replied to David I told him about the email from Donald and asked if he was one in the same. Me next email from whoever was something very short along the lines of " she's sold" and nothing else.
I still have a couple of the emails on my computer and I'll try to find more.

Rob Burns
theres 3 or 4 in the bunch. all are well known scammers on and off of forums along with craigslist and such also. they have several different reptile business names they use and was keeping a big part of the stuff at the shop in miamisburg ohio called all about wood. i live in cincinnati ohio and wont even visit the local show (west carrolton) because all of these set up there and have sold nmumerous sick animals. i have seen it for myself and actually talked to one of them one day when i visited that show once and found out who they were.i have never been back and never will. shows that promote scum and scammers is not one ill spend money on or at. but to answer the question, yes they're all in the same pack. they sell from miamisburg, centerville,west carrollton,dayton and a few other addresses lol

Old 02-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #16
Ed Clark
Quote:

there is a lie. there is a truth. an there is her side an his side. you an everyone else have only heard hers.

thanks
jesse
Her side has a pic of dead dragons, he is a no show....who would you back now?

Very sorry for your loss Nicole

Old 02-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #17
JesseWisecup
i wasnt choosing sides mr. clark.

why are you always blowing smoke up my ?

Old 02-11-2009, 11:06 PM   #18
Ed Clark
Quote:
i wasnt choosing sides mr. clark.

why are you always blowing smoke up my ?
An open mind will serve you well Grasshopper.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:16 PM   #19
ForkedTung
Quote:
I find this hard to believe. i have done alot of buisness with donald rollins an he has never ever done me wrong.
Did he garuntee you live arrival?
Cause right now everyone is only hearing your side of the story
theres your side. there is his side. theres a lie an a truth.
is donald aware of this thread?

i just called him an let him know

he said he didnt garuntee live arivall.
So you've done alot of business with these scumbags. Please tell us Jesse how that went, give us all the details and names. Let's hear your side of the story seeing you were so eager to jump into the fray.

Also reading your posts are at the very least painful and nauseating. Just for fun throw a few caps in there once every sentence and maybe hit the spell check button. It is right below the reply you are now typing and the last one on the right. If you're too lazy to do this then don't post.

Old 02-12-2009, 01:00 AM   #20
MikeCurtin
Not every scammer scams all the time. It is possible Jesse dealt with him before knowing who he was. It is also possible that he had positive experiences. He was certainly quick to say that he was NOT backing him up. I think Jesse was trying to be fair without knowing who he was dealing with. I don't think he would come on here and knowingly defend a scammer....don't know him, but sometimes one gets a gut feeling about someone.

Jesse- In all fairness, make sure you read the links posted and try to see if this is the same guy. It may save your butt or someone else's in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!