Bad Guy Donald Rollins - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2009, 01:17 AM   #21
bigdogg
Jesse also dealt with him in person I am sure. Seeing as Donald Rollins is from Dayton. Then Jesse is from the Cinncinatti/Dayton area. In person and getting animals shipped 2 TOTALLY different things.

Old 02-12-2009, 01:21 AM   #22
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseWisecup View Post
i wasnt choosing sides mr. clark.

why are you always blowing smoke up my ?
I don't know about your past experience with Ed, but this isn't smoke. If this was a court of law, the plaintiff has shown up, the defendant has not. Any divorcee will tell you how that will end.

The shipper poked a bunch of holes in the package before sending it to cold weather with a minimal heat pack?

I won't buy inanimate goods from this guy.

Old 02-12-2009, 02:32 AM   #23
Cat_72
Erik is absolutely correct here...the guy caused the death of these poor animals, by the ridiculous and inhumane way he shipped them. His complete negligence caused the death of these poor animals, "live arrival guarantee" or not.

I don't care if it was "in person" or not, anyone who cares that little about the animals he's dealing with shouldn't be dealing in live creatures at all, and certainly isn't someone I would ever consider doing business with.

And if this is that same sybill of a scammer who I think it is....he needs to be stopped. Jesse, if you've done business with this guy in person, you can help.

Old 02-12-2009, 03:01 AM   #24
bigdogg
I relize that for sure Cat. This guy should not have done what he did. But didn't want Jesse to get ripped apart too much cause his deal went good with him. See this a lot from the import dealers. As I recall that is what Donald is. In person you can pick out the animals and inspect them thoroughly. Where online you have to trust pictures. That could be old, photoshopped, or edited in some other way.

I am also an Ohioan. I will be sure to stay away from this guy. Even though I haven't seen him at any of the shows I vend on a month to month basis. Only have seen him online a few ads here and there. Sorry to hear you lost the dragons Nicole. Hopefully you get your refund soon. And we can all stay away from Donald in the future.

Old 02-12-2009, 05:22 AM   #25
ForkedTung
Ya know Jesse I probably was a little harsh in my last post. So I apologize for that, I have a terrible head cold/ flu and to say I was feeling grumpy would be an understatement ( note to self don't post when ill) Anyway just be careful who you deal with and how far you go to "back" them.
Also, If you really do want people to take you seriously please attempt to clean up your writing style, It is hard to read and the teenage-text-message-lingo looks like well... exactly that. Best of Luck

Old 02-12-2009, 08:56 AM   #26
twh49801
i called donald rollins yesterday in response to his KS ad for 1.1 adult pinstripes.these "adults" are (by his estimation) 1.0 750 grams and 0.1 850 grams,when i asked about calling them adults he said "the female only needs to put on 150 grams to breed".

when asked about pics he stated the pics were on his phone and he could send them to my phone but didn't know how to send them to my computer.

he mentioned he had them for about 8 months and i told him i was looking for perfect or nearly perfect stripes and he responded by saying he would look at them and call me right back about there stripes,strange as it seems he never called back,perhaps he was too busy getting ready for his upcoming move he mentioned earlier.

oddly enough his grammar and spelling are like other herpers from the dayton,oh. area.

Old 02-12-2009, 10:20 AM   #27
MikeCurtin
Kyle, Cat, and John- That's pretty much where I was going. We shouldn't crucify Jesse for having a good deal or 2 with this guy. Now that he knows what's up, he may be able to help do something about it.

Old 02-12-2009, 12:44 PM   #28
JesseWisecup
I would never backup a scammer in my life i think it is wrong by all means an like i said nicole i am sorry for your loss.

i dont want to be the middle man in this i was just saying i have done buisness with donald in person a few times an all went well. they were all healthy animals an had great feeding responses, etc.

i have read the other forums @ bp.net an the ***NVP*** thing. it bums me out because these scammers in my area make it harder for people like me who enjoy the herp keeping to sell there animals. i live in between cincy an dayton. im bordering these scammer hot spots :[

Old 02-12-2009, 04:57 PM   #29
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseWisecup View Post
I would never backup a scammer in my life i think it is wrong by all means an like i said nicole i am sorry for your loss.

i dont want to be the middle man in this i was just saying i have done buisness with donald in person a few times an all went well. they were all healthy animals an had great feeding responses, etc.

i have read the other forums @ bp.net an the ***NVP*** thing. it bums me out because these scammers in my area make it harder for people like me who enjoy the herp keeping to sell there animals. i live in between cincy an dayton. im bordering these scammer hot spots :[
Me to jesse, but i guess its a good thing i dont sell reptiles or i would be in the same situation of not being trusted due to living in ohio lol. i dont know how these guys act when buying face to face from them but i do know they run alot of online scams on forums and craigslist. maybe they all learned it from that jason day/jason daily/donald day/donald daily/ guy and what ever else names hes used to sell with but the dayton area is full of known scum and scammers and it hurts alot of others from the ohio area because no one wants to buy from ohioans due to these and a few other rejects in the area scamming people.

Old 02-12-2009, 05:18 PM   #30
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanaxez View Post
Me to jesse, but i guess its a good thing i dont sell reptiles or i would be in the same situation of not being trusted due to living in ohio lol. i dont know how these guys act when buying face to face from them but i do know they run alot of online scams on forums and craigslist. maybe they all learned it from that jason day/jason daily/donald day/donald daily/ guy and what ever else names hes used to sell with but the dayton area is full of known scum and scammers and it hurts alot of others from the ohio area because no one wants to buy from ohioans due to these and a few other rejects in the area scamming people.
Exactly!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!