Bad Guy Donald Rollins - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #41
HowlinGaleDragons
Im Lying? What about the PM you sent to me telling me how I am stupid and cant breed dragons? What was it "I probably Killed the dragon he sent me?" Kid post all you want I'm not afraid of you Your just lucky I deleted that PM or I would post that on here too I might jusreport you to Fauna staff for harassment after that horrible PM and to reinform you as I did once I give my dragons the best of the best care always have always will :-)

Old 02-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #42
xanaxez
Jesse, i wouldnt worry about them at all. just shows what type of people some are.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #43
TERRor
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Nice altered AIM's I bet everyone will like the originals direct from my pc luckily i had not closed my aim yet.
The thing is YOU shouldn't have tried to drag Jesse into this at all retard.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #44
JesseWisecup
TJ Thank you i promise everyone on this forum an fauna classifieds that i have not edited that conversation its the real deal everyone

Nicole did say that to me an she tried to lie about it

Nicole your a liar! i can prove it with screen shots everyone

witch means she edited the emails from donald im sure she did

Old 02-15-2009, 05:16 PM   #45
Shadera
I don't think it's necessarily all her fault. When you've got a 16 year old wanting to be treated as an adult one minute and trusted in deals, then saying 'but I'm just a child' in another.. I don't think he should be here at all at that tender age because of things that are said and done, but that's none of my business.

I think I'd have a tighter leash on my kid and any of the business stuff would be very closely supervised. Just my .02 for what that's worth in this economy.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:17 PM   #46
JesseWisecup
Nicole how could you do this

What PM?

i have never PMed you about this

you are the one contacting me

i already clearly stated i dont want anything to do with this

your dragggin me into this

i would never sit here an say you dont know what your doing with dragons

that is so messed up you would do this to me its outlandish

everyone nicole is straight lying to your face

Old 02-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #47
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Im Lying? What about the PM you sent to me telling me how I am stupid and cant breed dragons? What was it "I probably Killed the dragon he sent me?" Kid post all you want I'm not afraid of you Your just lucky I deleted that PM or I would post that on here too I might jusreport you to Fauna staff for harassment after that horrible PM and to reinform you as I did once I give my dragons the best of the best care always have always will :-)
instant messageing someone and makeing threats are punishable by law. he is a minor and he can have your account shut down and press charges against you. you should think about things before you do them because you are the one thats about to be in crap if not. also it would be best to keep this thread on donnie and not other members.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #48
HowlinGaleDragons
TERRor keep in mind this kid has been harassing me on PMs and has threatened to help Donald "Ruin" me his screen shots, and whines do not bother me nor weigh lightly due to the fact he was bragging how he is so good with photo manipulation and some html altering thing? Don't remember exactly what he called it but his word weighs as little as Donalds dose

Old 02-15-2009, 05:21 PM   #49
JesseWisecup
i turn 17 soon an i am watched closely by my wonderful parents who provide the care i need an they are very responsible by all means. i think if i showed my mom this she would prolly say jesse just get off there an stay out of it. but nicole is dragging me into this. an lying its making me

she is lying an trying to put me down i have it on my screen if i could show screen shots i will right now. i never even PM her. she said she just deleted it.
if she wanted to use it against me in this wouldnt she have kept it to show everyone or report to fauna?

jesse

Old 02-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #50
TERRor
Take screen shots and post them up!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!