Bad Guy Donald Rollins - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #61
HowlinGaleDragons
Kid don't play with the grown ups because you are far from being one go hang with your "Donald' you want to lie like him that's fine with me keep it out of my hair oh and I just got a PM I will leave the name out of it and quote one part this is about "JesseWisecup" "I for one have never trusted him"

Old 02-15-2009, 05:39 PM   #62
JesseWisecup
Nicole

As of right now no one can believe anything you say.

Page 6 has screen shots of you lying.

where are your screen shots?

an if someone doesnt trust me i understand. its hard to trust anyone these days when there are people like you in the herp society.

i dont do to much buisness with people so its hard to have refrences but the people i have done buisness with have complained.

so whats with the trust issue. you can trust anyone these days cause people like you nicole.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:41 PM   #63
JesseWisecup
Have not complained*
witch means i try to satisfy them by all means if there not happy with the buisness i would give there money back

Old 02-15-2009, 05:42 PM   #64
JesseWisecup
Come on nicole. where are your screen shots im steamin out of my ears you got me so mad right now. your sitting behind your damn computer screen prolly coming up with some more BS.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:45 PM   #65
HowlinGaleDragons
This is from msn my buddy Darren is big into working with websites, pictures and also dose photoshoping on the side he checked these pictures and guess what, they where altered as i warned everyone they would be

Quote:
Nicole - Owner/Operator of Howlin' Gale Dragons says:
Hey can you check the pictures on the boi link I sent you for altertations?
Darren. says:
Yup give me a few minutes
Nicole - Owner/Operator of Howlin' Gale Dragons says:
ok
Darren. says:
My editing program is showing alterations there is a lot of changes I'll give the kid credit for getting the text the right size and color though, This is why fauna needs to keep the board 18+ No exceptions there is so much crap going on but don't worry about it heck I stopped using fauna and went to King snake and Reptile Geeks because of the idiots.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:47 PM   #66
JesseWisecup
Where is the screen shots from msn nicole?

I do not own any type of software that is used for editing

i just have paint that came with the computer

i have no editing software at all

where are screen shots?

your friend is a liar to. bashing fauna for no reason. the reason he left is because of you.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:50 PM   #67
JesseWisecup
Still waiting for screenshots.

An i dont think the boi should set a limit on age. it should be maturity an i know i still have some growing up to do but you nicole are very very low.

good luck getting your money back

Old 02-15-2009, 05:51 PM   #68
HowlinGaleDragons
He left because he can't deal with people like you and he needed a bigger market what he dose is my business and no hes not bashing fauna he's bashing the people who make it hard for him :-) Kid I have good reputation I don't need to whine and have a tantrum my word is good here always has been always will be I breed and sell some amazing dragons all treated like pets all hot genetics I don't even see your little donald rampage as a hitch in what I have made my name to be so why don't you do us all a favor stop posting on my BOI about Donald

Old 02-15-2009, 05:53 PM   #69
HowlinGaleDragons
Getting my money back is easy Jesse tomorrow morning he will be reported for fraud agian as he was reported for it on my credit card

Old 02-15-2009, 05:56 PM   #70
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseWisecup View Post
Donald May have done something wrong. but it is not fair to me when i just got Aim Messages from Fordgalaxy something or another Trying to drag me into this.
jesse, your mouth and your persistent posting has brought attention to you in this thread nothing else!

Quote:
i think thats very unfair for me. this has nothing to do with me an i should be left alone. i never once said i was stickin up for donald. i would never backup a scammer. i am a 16 year old child an this person brings up the irs to me an talkin about how my mom should watch after me better.
16 year old children should read and learn about the workings of the BOI before they jump into a thread like this and defend a scum bag like Donald Rollins. your now begging for sympathy after you started it all with your ....ignorant posts.

Nicole, I'm sorry to hear that Donald Rollins refused to refund anything to you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!