Bad Guy Donald Rollins - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:57 PM   #71
TERRor
Thing is Nicole, you have made accusations but have presented no proof. Everything you have said or done in this thread has amounted to nothing more than subterfuge without proof. No one knows who Darren is or what his credentials are as a computer guru.

Jesse has provided proof to back up every claim made.

Nicole please provide proof if you have it.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:59 PM   #72
JesseWisecup
ok ok. so you say you have some great dragons. but you bought some of donalds that have fake genetics?

an what do you have to say about the screen shots i toook.

all jokes aside nicole. lets get serious. i never edited anything. i promise it to everyone here on fauna i never edited anything, this is the real deal nicole. why would you say that i have used some type of software on this photos?
what software is use to indicate altering ? where are your screen shots nicole.
please show us please

i never sent PMS to you
I never edited any picture
i never edited any instant messages

you came to me
you tried to drag me into this
i am an innocent child nicole. that goes to everyone

i am innocent here. nicole is the bad guy. a liar. an pro editor.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:03 PM   #73
Ed Clark
Agreed, maturity would help tremendously here, how about you start with not calling names and stop laughting at someone trying to recover money for dead dragons sent to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseWisecup View Post

An i dont think the boi should set a limit on age. it should be maturity an i know i still have some growing up to do but you nicole are very very low.

good luck getting your money back

Old 02-15-2009, 06:04 PM   #74
HowlinGaleDragons
What proof has he provided except altered AIMs and Screen shtos proven altered? He's just a 16 year old crying because he made himself a fool posting in defense of a horrible business man now he is trying to look oh so innocent and as ed stated crying for sympathy he deserves none but to learn the BOI is not a place for a "Boy"

Old 02-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #75
Wolfy-hound
A 16 year old that is posting in a public forum and doing any sort of business as a buyer or seller needs to stop trying to hide behind the term "child".
Seriously.
She should never have "dragged" you into this, but stop acting like you're a 5 year old innocent. This thread is so far off topic I'm surprised no mods have yelled about it. Jesse, if you really want out of it, then shut up and stop whining. You posted your screenshots, and she has not. People can believe either one of you, depending on thier opinions.
Right now, I'm glad I don't do bearded dragons, becuase I sure wouldn't do any business with EITHER of you, or the seller either.
Drama llamas. Geez.
Theresa Baker

Old 02-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #76
JesseWisecup
well it is funny to me that nicole wants her money back. i would want my money back to i have apologized twice now for the loss of her animals. i hope donald gives her money back because it is the right thing to do.

i have already said i have some growing up to do i am always making smart remarks but i can be mature. ill stop makin the joke comments, but really nicole. i did not edit this. not once

please provide screen shots

Old 02-15-2009, 06:13 PM   #77
TERRor
As I stated previously.....No one here knows Darren or what his credentials as far as photoshopping are. It's just your word as proof. You drug Jesse into this by sending him an IM.

He simply stated earlier in the thread that he had a couple of deals with Donald Rollins, who is definitely a bad guy, that went well. There have been people who have said they had good deals with Ed Clark, Dan Scolaro, and Bobby Pruett too and they are known bad guys.

Just wondering where your screen shots are that show the "proof".

Old 02-15-2009, 06:14 PM   #78
JesseWisecup
Ok, But i am legally a minor Mrs. Baker. I am not hiding behind anything. An what do you mean 5 year old innocent. i am not guilty of anything i am just trying to prove something here. i am providing proof that nicole has lied. an the emails she has copied an pasted are possibly edited. she may has lied about that to as she has already lied about our aim conversation

Old 02-15-2009, 06:18 PM   #79
Ed Clark
I dont see anything funny about that, she was sent 2 dead dragons and should receive a full refund.

Donald Rollins has refused to refund any money for those dead dragons.

Tell us all jesse why thats funny to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseWisecup View Post
well it is funny to me that nicole wants her money back.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:21 PM   #80
John E Dove
Is it just the way I am seeing things or did this thread get off the topic of Donald Rollins and turn into a Wisecup/Norton dispute at about post #35, some 48 posts ago?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!