Bad Guy Donald Rollins - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:23 PM   #81
JesseWisecup
what i meant to say is it is funny the way she is acting but still expects a refund.

i mean there is no right or wrong in thie situation, if the animals showed up dead i would want a refund to. i think thats how it should be period. i mean its a bummer that you open a box of frozen lizards.
its not funny she has lost the dragons. its funny to me that she is lying so bad. its really sad.

ed i sent you a PM. i await your response

thanks
jesse

Old 02-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #82
JesseWisecup
Yes john i believe it has. an i dont want to be punished by a mod for getting off topic but i am just trying to prove that nicole norton is a liar. i have provide proof. should i make a new thread about nicole norton being a liar? no i wont do that but thats what she is

Old 02-15-2009, 06:33 PM   #83
John E Dove
Mr. Wisecup,
Do as you will but I believe the best thing to do would be to walk away from this one.

By the evidence Ms. Norton did receive dead animals and is entitled to a full refund. I realize that Mr. Rollins may have delt with you fairly but your defending him in this instance is only harming you and doing him no good. If he has the courage to speak up for himself that would be good and if not he is going down as a "Bad Guy" to deal with no matter what you say.

Do the smart mature thing and walk away.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #84
JesseWisecup
John

i will do so.
but just know john that i was not backing donald up in this deal if he did scam her thats just crappy. sorry for your loss nicole. an remember i never said you dont deserve a refund. anyone who recieves dead animals should get one.

thanks everyone
jesse

Old 02-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #85
HowlinGaleDragons
Yes becuase or immature friend here "Jesse" has insisted on PMing things then altering aims and taking fake screen shots and altering them It's typical BOI B/S it also shows Jesse here is in big with donald as he has stated "well it is funny to me that nicole wants her money back." we have uncovered to bad guys Donald Rollins and Jesse

Old 02-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #86
Ed Clark
jesse, you keep digging deeper and deeper?

There is a wrong here, someone received 2 dead dragons and the scumbag seller Donald Rollins refused to refund any money at all!

Do you see the wrong now?

I read your pm, I do not want to talk man-man with you...how the hell can that happen with a 16 year old boy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseWisecup View Post
what i meant to say is it is funny the way she is acting but still expects a refund.

i mean there is no right or wrong in thie situation

ed i sent you a PM. i await your response

thanks
jesse

Old 02-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #87
hhmoore
OMG - you people are amazing.
Let's keep this on the topic of Donald Rollins.
Jesse - you will be receiving a PM from me when I have time to attend to it.
Nicole - focus yourself on Donald, and leave Jesse alone
If this BS continues, you'll both find yourself on a temporary vacation from this site.
(you guys are probably lucky I'm on my way out the door, and don't have time to deal with individual posts)

Old 02-15-2009, 06:44 PM   #88
HowlinGaleDragons
hhmoore,
Thanks for stopping it and no problem sticking to the Donald guy looks like i will fight for my money well let fraud deal with it.

Old 02-15-2009, 07:58 PM   #89
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseWisecup View Post
I find this hard to believe. i have done alot of buisness with donald rollins an he has never ever done me wrong.
Did he garuntee you live arrival?
Cause right now everyone is only hearing your side of the story
theres your side. there is his side. theres a lie an a truth.
is donald aware of this thread?

i just called him an let him know

he said he didnt garuntee live arivall.
Live arrival guarentee or not, its no excuse for putting sickly animals in a box to freeze to death! When you are dealing in living creatures there needs to be more care than if you were packing up a shipment of books from a bookstore. What is wrong with some people???

Old 02-16-2009, 12:51 AM   #90
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
This is from msn my buddy Darren is big into working with websites, pictures and also dose photoshoping on the side he checked these pictures and guess what, they where altered as i warned everyone they would be
First off as i have stated this needs to stay on donald rollins but since you insist on continuously keep bringing others in it i will say this. jesse wasnt defending donald.. he was only stating he had a good transaction with him which he could have face to face because then you cant scam someone. but to im him with bs and threats about someone else? you should grow up yourself. now on to this...... you have this guy saying this was altered because he knows, he used his altering program? you and him both are liars, i code and program and there are no such programs that you can use that will tell you if text has been altered and if there were then he wouldnt know how to use it considering he doesnt even know how the guy got your font size and color? it's called copy and paste and any one that knows how to sign on a computer knows how to do that or atleast i would think they do lol. your genius does not have a clue what he's talking about. now i do agree donald owes you and i dont deny that by the evidence i have seen but that has nothing to do with jesse or anyone so no need for dragging people in this because he said he never had a problem with the seller.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!