0.2 Chameleon Anoles (Chamaeleolis porcus) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 08:50 AM   #1
frankpayne32
0.2 Chameleon Anoles (Chamaeleolis porcus)

I have for sale two very rare lizards. They are two adult female False Chameleon Anoles (Chamaeleolis porcus). Both are captive bred from zoo stock which in turn came from Phillipe DeVosjoli's animals. The older animal is approximately four years old and the younger is her offspring at approximately two years old. These lizards can easily live to be ten years old or more so they still have many healthy breeding years left.

These are very rare lizards from Cuba that have not been imported in many years and only a handful of individuals and zoos are currently working with them right now. Unfortunately I do not have a male but both females lay infertile eggs regularly so if you can find a male this would make a great breeding project. There care is pretty straight forward, the require similar care to many true chameleons, except slightly cooler ambient temperatures.

I am asking $500 each for these amazing animals. Preference will be given to buyers interested in taking both. If you take both animals I will cover the shipping. I will guarantee live arrival as long as the buyer is there on first delivery attempt. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for looking!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2009, 08:36 AM   #2
frankpayne32
One has been sold, the other is still available!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-06-2009, 08:48 AM   #3
frankpayne32
One is still available! I can meet at the Hamburg reptile show this month to avoid shipping. I would also consider a trade for a CB emerald tree boa. Thanks for looking!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-19-2009, 10:06 AM   #4
frankpayne32
Monday bump. One female is still available. New price! I will accept $400 or a trade for a CB Emerald tree boa. I would like to get her sold and shipped before it gets too cold. Please email with any questions.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-20-2009, 12:09 AM   #5
SouthernDragons
Dang Frank... if you did GTP's it would be great... I'm still trying to move some stuff..

Old 10-20-2009, 08:56 AM   #6
frankpayne32
I might be interested in GTP's. What do you have available?
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #7
Bill
Female

Do you still have the one female available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread