Bad Guy ED CLARK... BUYERS and WHOLESALERS BEWARE.. - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2010, 06:04 PM   #61
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoolpaul View Post
<~~~~~~~ Just found out about the BOI 2 months ago lol
How about 8 months ago?

Old 02-28-2010, 06:24 PM   #62
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
Ed was on my list of people that I'd like to meet because I want to put a face with all his B.S.

He's now made the "never do business with/avoid at all costs" list.

For having never dealt with him, he sure has rubbed me the wrong way with a few of his scumbag moves.

Watching time after time his rude remarks, childish tactics, and poor taste in dealing with others I can't understand how he is still allowed on this site and certainly can't understand for the life of me why people still choose to do business with him.
Great post

Old 02-28-2010, 06:31 PM   #63
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by citruslover View Post
To me this is the where the underlying responsibility remains.

If you never disclose this information, then you feel detached from the health of the dragon. All you are concerned about is money. All problems with the dragons are passed up the food chain to make sure your not out of pocket on the deal.

I am not a fan of wholesale for these reasons.

Jeff Crider
Well it does seem Ed is only concerned about money. went form 2 hypo trans to 3 hypo trans and 2 leatherbacks.

Jeff i Highly doubt that one dragon he didnt post was even mine. that dragon looked quite big for a 5 1/2 inch baby that was weak and never thrived right. Thats just more dead animals from Ed (no surprise).

I completely understand about how it becomes about money. with the crooked ones it does. but there are some out there that know they made such a profit off some of the other animals its ok to take a loss here and there. part of the business. The good ones know this and play by that rule.

Old 02-28-2010, 07:19 PM   #64
SERPENTS DEN
Let the diversion thread Ed started about Tom sink and focus the topic in this thread.

Old 02-28-2010, 08:40 PM   #65
spyder79
you would think that after so many bad guy threads the person they were about would get a temp ban or something like that. I mean Ed has a ton of bad guy threads on him most of which went unresolved yet he still posts animals (as his own instead of other peoples bloodlines) every day.

Old 02-28-2010, 08:52 PM   #66
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Started telling him about problems with the dragons he was flipping for Rob D. in june shortly after I picked them up. it was not 4-5 months later as some are saying. he never came through with anything.

I never had the opportunity to pick most of them, I would be handed a box of cheap dragons. I never questioned it till I started seeing problems.

So Ed you're stating here you got a box of cheap dragons and then misrepresented them by selling them as high quality dragons?

Old 02-28-2010, 08:54 PM   #67
bamagurl76
I know I would never replace a reptile of any kind after 4 months. Anything can happen in that time period.

Old 02-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #68
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
you would think that after so many bad guy threads the person they were about would get a temp ban or something like that. I mean Ed has a ton of bad guy threads on him most of which went unresolved yet he still posts animals (as his own instead of other peoples bloodlines) every day.
Brian,

I totally understand where are coming from but I would imagine, as a website, as long as Ed adheres to the policies and rules of the site, Ed isnt breaking any rules to become banned. If the actual website was into policing their ads, I think it would be a different story all together. I, however, think that if they were to "police" the ads, the dealers, etc... Fauna would no longer exist.

The BOI gives the buyer the provisions to make a decision that is good for them. The best thing to do is make everyone that you know that deals with reptiles, aware that the BOI exists to protect them from bad sellers.

As far as Ed's business, the more people who know about the BOI, the more it will affect his bottom line. If it affects his bottom line, it will directly be a result of his customer service skills and/or his reputation.

Sorry Harald if I went a little off topic

Old 02-28-2010, 08:57 PM   #69
capt._howdy
OHH and FYI Ed he said he would throw you some free b's when you make another purchase not okay ill ship you the dragons to replace the ones that died and the funny thing is i read that in one of your post good job Ed now both your feet has holes in them

Old 02-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #70
bamagurl76
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt._howdy View Post
OHH and FYI Ed he said he would throw you some free b's when you make another purchase not okay ill ship you the dragons to replace the ones that died and the funny thing is i read that in one of your post good job Ed now both your feet has holes in them

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark