Frank Edwards high quality - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2002, 11:42 AM   #1
Ann McCabe Miles
I received a pair of black kings yesterday from Frank and I quite honestly must say that when my eyes fell upon these
gorgeous snakes, it took my breath away. They are absolutely magnificent. Just out of cooling and they look wonderful. Good weight, shining eyes, flickering tongues, very alert and the blackest shiniest specimens I have ever seen. I highly recommend Frank for not only his high quality animals,
but the manner in which they were shipped, flawless and the professional way in which he conducts business. He was always in touch and never left me guessing. It was a pleasure to do business with him.
I consider myself very fortunate to have snapped these Kings up.
Ann McCabe Miles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!