Reporting a DOA? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 01-29-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
scarnicom
Reporting a DOA?

Haven't had too many of these thank goodness, but I have one here this morning and with everything going on and all the twisted people out there these days I'm questioning posting my DOA seller on the BOI the the info tag... then proceeding to the BAD GUY post if the situation escalates. I have sent her a PM and am waiting for my youtube video to upload to send her a message. Any thoughts?

Old 01-29-2013, 11:31 AM   #2
Shadera
Give the seller a chance to respond and rectify things before you go posting on the BOI. My two cents, anyways.

What were their terms regarding DOAs?

Old 01-29-2013, 11:48 AM   #3
AGoodwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
Give the seller a chance to respond and rectify things before you go posting on the BOI. My two cents, anyways.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:03 PM   #4
scarnicom
Thanks Ladies, thats what I was thinking.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:12 PM   #5
Siukie
I have shipped a lot of reptiles and never had a DOA problem. I've been with Fauna for awhile and I think most people can say i'm not a bad person. I've sold and traded many reptiles through Fauna with 0 problems. I would appreciate no one jumping the gun on me for the DOA... I was asleep this morning when I was contacted about the DOA. I just got online with Fauna a little bit ago to find the message. I was not deliberately avoiding anything in any way. I don't appreciate that a BOI was considered after only 2 hours of waiting for a reply. A lot of people work at these hours, so to start questioning reporting on BOI for a DOA when you don't get a reply for two hours is a really inconsiderate.

I should of taken a video before shipping her, but I have never had a single problem in the past with shipping reptiles. She was 100% healthy and very much alive when I boxed her up yesterday morning. Regardless, a full refund is being given.

^

Old 01-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
since the parties are both posting, any further discussion regarding a specific transaction should be taken to PMs or to the BOI.
thank you
-April

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!