Good Guy Imperial Reptiles- Great transaction - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-26-2018, 03:12 PM   #1
thenerdyapiarist
Imperial Reptiles- Great transaction

Hey all,

I was in the market for a Tegu, and came across Alex's ad on here. I read both good and bad about him, and decided to give him a chance. My Tegu arrived happy and healthy. Alex is very responsive to my Facebook messages, and has continued to be even a week since I've had my little guy. I would definitely to business with Alex again.

-Aaron Hendricks

Old 11-26-2018, 04:13 PM   #2
Ed Clark
Aaron, great to hear about your good transaction.

What type of tegu did you purchase?

What shipper was used?

Was the business name Imperial Geckos?

Old 11-26-2018, 04:19 PM   #3
Ed Clark
Aaron,is this the business you are talking about?
I am just trying to make sure your seller gets credit for this thread.

Imperial Geckos
LIVE THE LIFE ™

Name : Alejandro Estrada
Imperial Geckos is at reputation level -50 to -99
Trader Rating: (5)

Old 11-26-2018, 04:46 PM   #4
thenerdyapiarist
I'm assuming they are one in the same. The website Is imperialreptiles.com. I bought a black and white Tegu. Shipped overnight via FedEx..I chose to pick up at the FedEx location. Thanks ��

Old 11-26-2018, 05:20 PM   #5
thenerdyapiarist
I located the ad on here, and confirmed it is Imperial Geckos. The website is Imperial Reptiles

Old 11-26-2018, 05:28 PM   #6
Imperial Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenerdyapiarist View Post
Hey all,

I was in the market for a Tegu, and came across Alex's ad on here. I read both good and bad about him, and decided to give him a chance. My Tegu arrived happy and healthy. Alex is very responsive to my Facebook messages, and has continued to be even a week since I've had my little guy. I would definitely to business with Alex again.

-Aaron Hendricks
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Im happy you're enjoying your new Tegu

Old 11-26-2018, 07:21 PM   #7
Imrod
Bought a leopard gecko and it's doing great. Owner was very informative.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!