3 new additions (non leo) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-19-2005, 10:57 PM   #1
Manhattan Herps
3 new additions (non leo)

these three came in from a trade, unfortunately they got lost in the mail for 2 1/2 days, and i was surprised they were all still alive, its been pretty cold here, and the heat pack was all juiced out

well, anyway my male tokay has been calling alot lately, so i decided to look for some females, and i found these, these are the biggest females i have ever seen personally, they are each 13 1/2 inches long and 148/152 grams, i think my male is going to have some fun i just need some names for them, haha,

this one is pretty calm, i was able to pick her up slowly out of the box, she did squeel but it was just a warning, she has lightened up from this photo, she is now an ash blue with bright orange spots

this one is the spawn of satan...but what common tokay isnt? lol, she's the biggest and weighs 152 grams, she's enormous, and quick to bite

and now theres this guy, i was not expecting him to be so big, from the photos sent to me he looked pretty small, but he weighs 86 grams and is one of the sweetest geckos i have
the pics were taken in a holding bin, i wasnt expecting him so i didnt have anything set up, but i went out and bought a few things, i need a few name suggestions for this big guy also

Old 10-19-2005, 11:13 PM   #2
Rebel Dragons
I might just have to get me one of those tokays. I have not been bit in a couple weeks and I am due for a good bloody bite.

Congrats on the new additions!!!

Old 10-19-2005, 11:13 PM   #3
Blazin
Tokays Rock!

Old 10-19-2005, 11:21 PM   #4
Manhattan Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
I might just have to get me one of those tokays. I have not been bit in a couple weeks and I am due for a good bloody bite.

Congrats on the new additions!!!
hah, well luckily i've never been "seriously" bitten by one of mine, lol

chad, agreed!

Old 10-20-2005, 08:10 AM   #5
USAGECKOS
Nice Tokays, I wish they weren't so evil, I would love to get a pair.

That Fattie is a "Fattie", how about naming him "Brownie"

Old 10-20-2005, 08:33 AM   #6
saltwaterreptiles
Nice additions, big fan of fatties over here, got 6 of the little buggers myself.

Tokays have long been a fascination of mine, though I don't know if ever I'll own them!! lol...

Thanks for sharing!

Old 10-20-2005, 02:28 PM   #7
LadyGecko
I feel the same way about their disposition-although I do have one Tokay and I love looking at him

Old 10-20-2005, 05:48 PM   #8
dragonflyreptiles
I love tokays, I plan to get soem for my 55 tank this spring, all of the ones I have now are loose in the house for fallen food catchers lol

Old 10-20-2005, 10:09 PM   #9
GeckoStud
Wow really cool geckos.

As for names since the one tokay is "nice" and the other is "the spawn of Satan" you could name them Heaven and Hell . LOL

And as for the fat tail, hmm Stubby lol or something big that says "I'm a gentle giant, hug me." LOL how about Boris

Old 10-20-2005, 10:14 PM   #10
Manhattan Herps
lol, i think for the tokays, since they are pretty fat...meatball and eggroll, lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!