Furniture quality reptile tank - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 03:42 PM   #1
DarinG
Furniture quality reptile tank

Furniture Quality Reptile Tank
This tank is made entirely of solid oak wood. It is 6 feet tall, 6 feet wide, and 2.5 feet deep. The top hood lifts with a large area for heat and florescent lamps. On the top of the tank is a screen with large squares so that it doesn’t block the UV light. (I do also have a screen with smaller squares, if needed.) The inside is painted with multiple coats of dark green paint to protect the wood from water. In the front are sliding plexi-glass doors. The bottom of the tank is sunk down to allow room for the substrate (perfect for larger digging reptiles). The enclosure was built with a waterfall that flows into a large water basin that can be drained and filled from underneath. There are large branches and trees that come with the tank also. The very bottom has three separate cupboards with doors for supplies and wires. The tank comes with all the lights, timers, and pumps.
This is a one of a kind tank! Everything is in great shape! You won’t find a nicer tank anywhere for under 2K. I’ve looked.
I would love to see someone enjoy this tank as much as I have. Asking $800, but I would consider ANY offers. I am anxious to sell it, because we just don't have the room for it any more. Please don’t hesitate to call and make an offer. I would be willing to help with the delivery and moving if necessary. Unfortunately, it can not be shipped. I am in southern California. I can email pictures if you are interested.

Contact info:
Call Darin at 909-528-6905 or email darinsdell@juno.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread