For Sale Young Ornate Monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 05-23-2018, 07:24 PM   #1
Lord_Zilarth
Young Ornate Monitor

This is a truly stunning monitor, a very swift and intelligent hunter! Unsexed, year old ornate nile with bright yellows. There are a few other projects I am currently working on that will disable me from giving this animal it’s need living environment once it gets even bigger (growing very fast!). Tong feed fuzzies, also eats dubias/red runners and the occasional cricket or two.
Still relatively skittish due to young age but is very nice once you open up and treat him/her respectfully. Is making great strides towards being fully handable. Mine would come to the edge of the enclosure whenever he/she wanted to come out and I would carry them to an area where they couldn’t get under anything and not have to deal with me traumatizing them to get them back.

110 shipped, text me with any questions:
302 332 4602

Thanks for looking!

Name:  IMG_0011.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  161.2 KB
Name:  IMG_0126.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  200.0 KB
Name:  IMG_0128.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  182.0 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!