Even MORE Okeetee pics.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 09-07-2003, 08:53 PM   #1
John Albrecht
Even MORE Okeetee pics....

The first 3 pictures are the exact same 3 animals in the first Okeetee Cornsnake pic thread I started. Those animals were only a little bit larger than hatchlings so I'm assuming when I caught them they were yearlings. Those pics were taken in the spring. These pictures are taken today so they've had a few months to beef up size wize and color wize. The changes in color are pretty amazing especially when you consider it's only been a few months and that these guys are just going to get better and better looking since they are still very small. And oh yes, the last picture is of a WC Okeetee that was so dark and ugly when I caught her that I didn't even bother posting a pic before. But she's getting some very nice orange on her. Well, here it goes....

This is the WC male which is the same animal as the first pic in the other thread....
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2003, 08:56 PM   #2
John Albrecht
you want some more? well here's more!

Ok. That last pic of the male is kind of dark and I'm now seeing that it really makes a big difference if the pic is taken outside or inside. In the future I'll set them up outside. Here is the same female WC that was the 2nd pic in the first series. I especially like her pattern and the fact the her ground color is developing quite a lot of yellow...
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2003, 08:58 PM   #3
John Albrecht
Here is that Myrtle Bch Male again...

Again, that last pic is kind of dark and I'm actually disappointed in these pics. But you get the idea I think. Here is the same Myrtle Beach male that is the 3rd picture in the first thread...
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2003, 09:01 PM   #4
John Albrecht
Introducing for the Very First Time...

Wow. That last picture of the Myrtle Bch male came out a lot better than the Okeetee pics are coming out. I have no idea what I did right that time! But the pic is a pretty good representation of what he really looks like and that's what I wanted. Anyways.... Here is a 2nd female WC Okeetee that I didn't bother posting on the first thread because she was just plain TOO UGLY! She seems to be a late bloomer cause the orange is becoming more and more intense. Oh, since this is the last pic, I hope you all enjoyed it. I sure enjoy having these guys!
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2003, 09:05 PM   #5
John Albrecht
Ok. I screwed up....

The 1st and 2nd pics should have been swapped in order if you wanted to compare to the first thread.

Sorry 'bout that....

Old 09-07-2003, 10:03 PM   #6
Gordon c. Snelling
Very nice John, not much up on Corns, but those are beauties

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!