For Sale Baby Rankins $75 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 11-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #1
rhatfield
Baby Rankins $75

I have 10 baby rankins that need new homes, as well as four others that are just not quite old enough. They are from three different clutches. I am not sure what sex they are.

Kara the mom is 11.5 inches and 105 grams with red ears and red on the sides and an over all pinkish tint, a pastel?. Korey the dad is 10.5 inches and 75 grams and the normal tan colors. The babies have mom's red tint to varying degrees. They were imported from the uk. Parents could be related, I purchased them both from east bay vivarium, but about three or four months apart.

There are six medium sized juvies which are a bit over six inches and range from 15-18 grams, 13 weeks old. There are 4 small babies that are about 4.5 inches and range from 5-7 grams they are 10 weeks old. They are still in their baby colors, so the orange spots along the back and stripes on the head will go away with age. Looking like the medium babies and the parents. $75

The others need to wait until they put on a few grams and get to the five gram mark to get homes, they are nine weeks old.

I would love to do a blood line trade. I am happy to give individual pictures.

They are eating dusted superworms, crickets and roaches, as well as greens with safe and healthy for dragon veggies and fruits. They have always been under uvb and living with their siblings, so they are used to being in a colony.

They come with a two week healthy guarantee if they are received upon delivery. I prefer local pick up, and could deliver to and along the way to the bay area. I prefer to ship through ship-your-reptiles but will ship though others as well.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-12-2016, 03:24 PM   #2
peacheszzz
do you have any babies yet, a pair not related?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!