picture issues - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:49 PM   #1
DynamiteDragonsDen
picture issues

i have noticed when i post for sales my pictures are loseing alot of their color, any suggestions on what i might be doing wrong?

thanks

Old 10-09-2016, 04:24 PM   #2
WebSlave
Sorry, but that's a new one to me.....

Old 10-10-2016, 09:07 AM   #3
DynamiteDragonsDen
Thanks for trying.

Old 10-10-2016, 08:21 PM   #4
nickolasanastasiou
Are they being uploaded and attached to this site or are they being embedded via tags using an external hosting service?

Old 10-10-2016, 08:48 PM   #5
WebSlave
I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem, and the few times I have uploaded my own images the color rendition seemed to be fine to me.

I have both uploaded images as attachments and linked to images stored on my server, btw.

So how are you comparing the images such that you feel that the ones being displayed here have "lost" color?

Old 10-10-2016, 08:56 PM   #6
Lucille
Jammie could it be your monitor? I just checked out your dragon ads and they are gorgeous bright on my screen.

Old 10-11-2016, 10:54 AM   #7
DynamiteDragonsDen
thanks, i am useing my phone, i have viewed on my work computer but the color is off for everything as if the brightness is up it hurts my eyes, but on my phone i can look to the pics or the pics posted on f.b and they look bright as the animals are but on my adds here they look more washed out, im not sure why just this site is different on my phone?

Old 10-11-2016, 11:23 AM   #8
WebSlave
Is anyone else experiencing this sort of problem here? And if so, what brand/model device is being used to view the images?

Nothing has changed on this end, btw.

And can you provide links to images to specifically show the problem you are referring to so we can also look at those images for comparison?

Old 10-11-2016, 07:02 PM   #9
Pasodama
Whenever I have posted photos, I have not experienced this issue.

I did a comparison check and Jammie's photos, posted in the Fauna Ads section (Beardies), have the same appearance as those same exact photos posted in Facebook ( https://m.facebook.com/DynamiteDragonsDen/ ).

Jammie, Lucille's suggestion, of it being a monitor issue, was a good one. However, if that is not the problem, I am not sure what it could be.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:07 PM   #10
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Jammie, Lucille's suggestion, of it being a monitor issue, was a good one. However, if that is not the problem, I am not sure what it could be.
To clarify, am not sure what the problem may be, on your end, since the same pics look the same, here at Fauna, as they do elsewhere.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!