SOLD!! Adult female russian tortoise - 150 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 06-15-2019, 05:37 PM   #1
davidmillerp
Adult female russian tortoise - 150

Hi all,

My brother recently had to move for a job and left me with his tortoise. My brother purchased her at the Pomona reptile super show as an Eastern Hermann's tortoise. Jeff Port just pointed out she is a Russian tortoise, not a Hermann's. I will be contacting the vendor about the incorrect sale.

She is about 6 years old and 6.5 inches long. Eats well and is in perfect health. I'd like her to go to a house where she can live outside, preferably in a large outdoor pen. I can include the zoomed tortoise house for an extra $30. This tortoise house too small for her to be a permanent enclosure but is good for rain, cold, and other times when the tortoise must be either inside or contained.

$150 for the tortoise, plus shipping.
$30 for the tortoise house, only for local pickup (Pasadena/Los Angeles)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-15-2019, 06:13 PM   #2
turtleman
That's a Russian Tortoise.

Old 06-15-2019, 06:22 PM   #3
davidmillerp
Hi Jeff,

Are you sure? It was purchased at the Pomona reptile super show as a female Hermann's tortoise. I was with my brother when he bought it. If the seller knowingly sold him a russian tortoise as a hermann's I will of course change the post and would contact the vendor immediately. Do others agree?
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-15-2019, 06:24 PM   #4
turtleman
100 percent sure!

Old 06-15-2019, 06:33 PM   #5
davidmillerp
Thank you Jeff. After looking at pictures of both species side by side I agree with you. I hope my brother can find the information on the vendor as I don't remember what stand it was. I'd like to at least warn others that the vendor conned customers at a reptile show.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-15-2019, 08:17 PM   #6
Hello I’m interested in your russain tortoise female can you please send me your phone number or text me at +19162803587

Old 06-15-2019, 08:41 PM   #7
Future4Animals
David, just sent you a Pm.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
hermanns tortoise, testudo hermanni