For Sale Morelets crocodile's - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Crocodilians

Notices

Old 01-26-2016, 01:08 AM   #1
mimikos1
Morelets crocodile's

We have a limited number of 2015 gems, Born between 8/31 though 9/6 of 2015. We are only offering females at this time.
feel free to contact me with any questions.
$400.00ea.
Please do not reply if crocodiles are not legal in your state, City or town. I will check!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-16-2016, 04:06 PM   #2
AgkistrodonJack4554
Will these be at the San Antonio expo at the end of this month?

Old 10-10-2017, 01:15 PM   #3
Arlie Hammonds
This is Arlie with Gator Country, I was seeing if you still have any Morelets available. Please call 409 782 7502

Old 04-07-2019, 08:40 PM   #4
mrcuff
Still avalibe

Do you have any morlets avalibe?

Old 05-24-2019, 03:02 AM   #5
Simba21
Hello

Ive bought a croc from you a couple years ago I would like to buy a second one.. You can call me at 812 670 6035 or text thank you

Old 08-10-2019, 02:57 PM   #6
Jprstawski
Hello I know this post is from years ago but I still curious if you still have any morelets available if so please email me at jprstawski@live.com or text call At 6127512531 thansk you

Old 09-07-2019, 01:30 AM   #7
jcllgo@aol.com
I have done business with this guy and can vouch 250% he is straight up honest definitely NOT A FRAUD I currently have 3animals from him 2morelets and a nile. If you buy from him you wont be disappointed he has awesome animals!!!!!

Old 09-12-2019, 12:33 PM   #8
Jprstawski
Ok so maybe in ur case it worked for you but in my experience it showed up as a fraud he was supposed to make a down payment of 150 and I had 200 bucks in my account and then he said there was no funds available and then he or somebody, just happened to be after I gave the guy my credit card information I got two random charges on my account that I never ordered from in my life. So explain that and the guy said he was going to try it again later and then when I asked him to send me a picture of the Dwarf caiman next to a tape measure he never replied back or said anything after that so it seems pretty shady to me so hopefully anybody out there that reads this reads all the comments before they order because I didn’t and I lost out money luckily the bank repaid me for it but it was a pain in the ass And you should read other comments from his other posts, There is a bunch of other people that said it was fraud too so I don’t think I’m the only one unless you’re dealing with some shady motherfucker . don’t give me wrong he may have those stuff but he might not ship it out to you. If you actually look at one of his posts for a Nile crocodile and look at the pictures he has posted and then go online and Google Nile crocodile and you’ll notice the picture he has posted is one of those few pictures so why can’t he take his own pictures of his own animals . Well good luck all if you decide to order from him I hope it works out

Old 09-12-2019, 12:47 PM   #9
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jprstawski View Post
Hello I know this post is from years ago but I still curious if you still have any morelets available if so please email me at jprstawski@live.com or text call At 6127512531 thansk you
JP, are you sure you dealt with the OP (Pete Mikos)? You put your email and phone number out in public -- likely some scammer saw your info and pretended to be someone they aren't. Happens a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jprstawski View Post
And you should read other comments from his other posts, There is a bunch of other people that said it was fraud too so I don’t think I’m the only one unless you’re dealing with some shady
I didn't find these comments, though I didn't look at all the OP's threads. Could you link to this 'bunch'?

Old 09-17-2019, 09:53 PM   #10
crocmaster87
Do you have one available still I'm very seriously interested

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!