For Sale 1.0 Hypo Possible het Super Stripe - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 05-18-2019, 01:01 AM   #1
STUART
1.0 Hypo Possible het Super Stripe

****SOLD SOLD SOLD****Yes... you will probably produce partial striped/abberant patterned boas even if he is bred to a normal.

This male just turned 3 years old and should be old enough and big enough to breed next season (2019-2020). He is almost 3 feet long and eats f/t chicks, small rats, or large mice. He is 66% Het for Super Stripe, but because of his pattern, I'm pretty confident he will prove out definite het for super stripe. I am asking $300 for this guy OBO he is a beauty with lots of color that will enhance any project you want to put him too (of course hes better looking in person then the pictures give him credit for). I would love to move out my last few smaller boas before babies are due in June, so make me an offer!!!!! I am including a picture of his sister (hypo super stripe).
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!